1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War- Rocket and Groot set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Teenage Groot today!
Teen Groot Collection update.jpg

It appears that the hands aren't wired as the older Groot from Vol. 1. I'm not 100% sure though; they are flexible but I won't overstress the fingers. :monkey3

Having a hard time deciding on wether or not to buy this set to go with my IW Thor. Maybe this can be a bday present to myself...?

Having a hard time deciding on wether or not to buy this set to go with my IW Thor. Maybe this can be a bday present to myself...?

the way i see it, u have 2 options here...

1) yes
2) definitely. do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would pick up Groot solo and get the deluxe Rocket from Guardians 2 if you can find it for a decent price. As the saying goes, two head sculpts are better than one.

I would pick up Groot solo and get the deluxe Rocket from Guardians 2 if you can find it for a decent price. As the saying goes, two head sculpts are better than one.

I’ve thought of that too. The deluxe rocket is still up on SS, only thing tho it’d roughly be an extra $100 to do them separately for the extra sculpt and I do like the IW weapons better, even tho the big gun on rockets deluxe pack is amazing. Decisions decisions.

Hmmm...glad I’m not the only one that’s torn here. Are there any comparison videos out there? I’m leaning toward the vol 2 rocket. Loving all of the weapons with that set.

Back