1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad this or the accessories pack doesn’t include that first fin attack he used on Obsedian

Too bad this or the accessories pack doesn’t include that first fin attack he used on Obsedian
One of the coolest things that suit did and they don't include it in the over priced accessory set. [emoji849]

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

One of the coolest things that suit did and they don't include it in the over priced accessory set. [emoji849]

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I also liked the mist effect from his fists . When he sealed the hole on the ship and used it to heal himself

I was just thinking (sorry if this was mentioned previously) what I would be perfectly cool with is if the Iron Man Mk L is the final armor. Since it’s nano tech the overall suit design would remain the same but the weapons would be more enchanced in Avengers 4. Could be interesting to see if Hot Toys would then do an Avengers 4 MK L accessory pack. But who am I kidding. It’s Iron Man, their top seller, they’ll do a full figure. But if it turns out to be some infinity stone armor and looks good, I’ll gladly own that figure.

Let's wait for Hot Toys to release that in accessories set 2.

c1ccd6fd5c29da0e6cca709cea10c816.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just thinking (sorry if this was mentioned previously) what I would be perfectly cool with is if the Iron Man Mk L is the final armor. Since it’s nano tech the overall suit design would remain the same but the weapons would be more enchanced in Avengers 4. Could be interesting to see if Hot Toys would then do an Avengers 4 MK L accessory pack. But who am I kidding. It’s Iron Man, their top seller, they’ll do a full figure. But if it turns out to be some infinity stone armor and looks good, I’ll gladly own that figure.

This WAS said and it was a way too positive theory for these forums. Got shot down pretty quickly. I personally still see this as a possibility

Might as well wait for the Avengers 4 Iron Man then. Will probably be Stark's last suit.

After watching the film a few times more, this suit is probably one of his most powerful inventions. It endured big fights in space and went toe-to-toe with Thanos.

Anyone in the UK know anywhere left to preorder? Seems to be sold out everywhere bar from forbidden planet who hike their prices like crazy! Thanks

After watching the film a few times more, this suit is probably one of his most powerful inventions. It endured big fights in space and went toe-to-toe with Thanos.

I'd say it is his most all round powerful tool to date. Even Hulkbuster 2.0 got beat up pretty bad one of Thanos' stooges..

I guess I'll add this in here too, for the unsuited Infinity War look the Supermc Toys "Nano Combat Suit" shipped and actually did end up coming with the arc (despite none of the photos or even the box it comes in showing it before)- you just have to apply it yourself. Also included some hand sleeves to give the jacket the thumb holes look. Put it on a cheap loose body and unpainted head I had close at hand just to check it out, still need to order proper body to use with this suit. Came out nice!

U6Ny47T.jpg

Decided to glue a thin neodymium magnet from my pile on the back of the arc and put another magnet behind the shirt, so its not permanent. Works alright for a quick fix

iMyiN2S.jpg

I guess I'll add this in here too, for the unsuited Infinity War look the Supermc Toys "Nano Combat Suit" shipped and actually did end up coming with the arc (despite none of the photos or even the box it comes in showing it before)- you just have to apply it yourself. Also included some hand sleeves to give the jacket the thumb holes look. Put it on a cheap loose body and unpainted head I had close at hand just to check it out, still need to order proper body to use with this suit. Came out nice!

U6Ny47T.jpg

Decided to glue a thin neodymium magnet from my pile on the back of the arc and put another magnet behind the shirt, so its not permanent. Works alright for a quick fix

iMyiN2S.jpg

thats awesome!

U6Ny47T.jpg

iMyiN2S.jpg
Where is that from and more importantly what was the cost?

Sent from a point in space and time

882e7051d66336a09e2cb01aa4b05e90.jpg

This is mine so far. Currently waiting for a better body to arrive.

Back