1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many people will be disgusted at the price or think they don't want/need it and not order it.

It will be produced in much lower quantities. In time to come the accessory set will be highly sought after and prices will shoot up to space, possibly as much as the figure itself.

I've seen this happen to other lines of toys so I won't be surprised it repeats here.

Many people will be disgusted at the price or think they don't want/need it and not order it.

It will be produced in much lower quantities. In time to come the accessory set will be highly sought after and prices will shoot up to space, possibly as much as the figure itself.

I've seen this happen to other lines of toys so I won't be surprised it repeats here.

it's the cycle of collecting

I can't recall the exact details of the long blade attachment in the movie but it just seems the sharp edge should be positioned on the outer arm and not the inner. Stabbing motion it can still work but when slashing? Seems counterintuitive.

I think the only way sideshow is gonna sell this is to include a crazy amount of rewards points with it. Like $50 worth or more.

I don't really see the point of that especially the release dates are so far off into next year. Also, you'd think HT will get the accessories pack to be released at the same time as the MK50 since it's not that complicated to produce them compared to the actual figures.

I don't really see the point of that especially the release dates are so far off into next year. Also, you'd think HT will get the accessories pack to be released at the same time as the MK50 since it's not that complicated to produce them compared to the actual figures.

Probably has to do with when the factory has the time to make the accessories more than anything. They are making a ton of figures right now.

Probably has to do with when the factory has the time to make the accessories more than anything. They are making a ton of figures right now.

It's just that A4 has been out for a few months by then. Who knows if we're getting a MK51.

Doubt there will be a ton of orders for the accessories at $220+ so it might be a small run and come out earlier. Time will tell.

Heh, I might as well cancel the Mark 50 and get the gantry set instead.

FWIW, I have the original Gantry and the DC VI, so I have a slight idea of what the set will be like. If the price of a complete 50 is giving you second thoughts, I don't think you'd be disappointed in the Gantry.

Back