1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neck looks much better in those photos.

The long neck still looks awful to me [emoji23] It's comical on a $20 Legends figure, but unacceptable on a $400 Hot Toys in my opinion. The proportions are way off and a step back compared to previous armors.

It could just be the unavoidable result of trying to make an unrealistic suit in this scale. It just doesn't have that "man in armor" look.

View attachment 448794

Leg gaps are a little jarring too. Lol honestly not sure if I like this guy or not. Im split down the middle hah. Cant wait to see endgame reveal and compare

Yeah this is one of those armor that will look great in neutral pose but will look unsightlyin dynamic poses because of the gaps. There’s no way around it though because of the organic design of the armor. Gonna wait for endgame but my money will probably go to mark vii & wm.

The neck definitely looks better with the shoulders properly positioned, but IMO it still looks somewhat elongated. The recessed design of the collarbone area is definitely contributing to that impression. If the transition was less abrupt in that area I think it would have been an improvement. I'm not faulting HT for that as that's how it is in the movie.

Yes, the leg gaps are quite large. It looks like he's wearing nano-tech hip waders in that photo. :lol

IMG_2467a.JPG

Gonna have to pass on this one. Almost pre-ordered a few months back but glad i waited. Will wait for Endgame and see his suit in that movie.

I'll be fine with my order of this one if that's the case, which I'm feeling like it will be. Got this on order, along with Thanos and had Iron Spider for a little bit. I'm fine with those 3 from IW. If they can underwhelm me on an IM suit from EG and only get me on an armored Thanos, I won't complain.

If that ends up being the case, my HT budget will have a £700-£800 top-up...enough to pick up an original Mark 46 on the secondary :idea

Mark 46 should dip in price since they just released the Mark 50 in HK. I'd start looking now. I got my Mark 46 last week for $500

I was pretty fortunate to have someone here on the board reach out seeing I was looking for 46 shortly after it went OOS, sold it to me brand new for cost plus shipping and pp fees.

This just makes me shake my head and laugh....It's amazing to think that landing a 1/6 IM figure for $500 is now considered a nice score. Hell, if you were talking about the Die Cast War Machine Mark 1, it would be an absolute steal!

Yeah it is crazy, but I tell you what if I could score a mark 5 or 46 for around $500 I’d jump on it

Yeah it is crazy, but I tell you what if I could score a mark 5 or 46 for around $500 I’d jump on it

And this is why I pre order almost every Iron Man figure. If a figure was popular and sells out fast, no way I would be able to afford the after market pricing. I was kinda happy having to pay $650 for War Machine Mark I Diecast.

Hopefully people will learn not to jump to conclusions just after someone posted a poorly lit, and badly focused video. I always wait for the people on Facebook to post their awesome pictures.

This just makes me shake my head and laugh....It's amazing to think that landing a 1/6 IM figure for $500 is now considered a nice score. Hell, if you were talking about the Die Cast War Machine Mark 1, it would be an absolute steal!

$500 is better than $650-700. Which is what it's going for now a days.

Talking of crazy prices, Timcent has this guy in stock for £632 / $828. To me, that's absolutely bonkers.

Still, I guess something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Wow! This looks amazing!! I might buy the accessory pack now how good this came out
7c865205d4dc0a280ea5d450f8150f88.jpg
d09a64cea9474f4830f1d7db03575ef0.jpg
bf9f11d9ce791faad79da7e725712f7b.jpg
4c7255c387ed94be644412b8302aed77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The L suit has grown on me, I may decide to nab this one. The inner mech detail on that last photo looks awesome.

Talking of crazy prices, Timcent has this guy in stock for £632 / $828. To me, that's absolutely bonkers.

Still, I guess something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Sheesh, definitely people out there who have to have it before everyone else, may as well fleece the hell out of them

Back