1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they might add more weapons later. Look at Rey from Star Wars they added her light saber after the movie was out for a while. I guess Hot Toys didn't want to spoil anything.

True, it's just odd that Cap would be presented as including "mystery weapons" but not Iron Man. Seems to me there intention isn't to add anything extra to the figure. Plus, how would a sword arm or other weapons/gear be any more of a spoiler than what they've shown with Iron Man already?

I would expect the same thing as with the Mk 3 War Machine where they added a number of accessories months after it first went up for preorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So no official confirmation yet that additional accessories will be included? I seem to recall someone posting a screenshot a while back supposedly quoting H. Chan saying they'd include some to address "unrevealed features" from the film.

So no official confirmation yet that additional accessories will be included? I seem to recall someone posting a screenshot a while back supposedly quoting H. Chan saying they'd include some to address "unrevealed features" from the film.

If they do anything I think it will be to double up on the blasters already shown, you wont see the piston arms or clamp feet, but the blasters are easily doable.

Let's be patient about the additional accessories. the war machine mark 3 additional accessorises announcements were made in mid jun 2016. HT also probably needs time to make the prototypes and get the clearance from Marvel.

From the toystv interview, Howard Chan said that he was not sure which accessories would appear in the film and they would only know after watching the film what were the accessories that could be added. (But of course they could decide not to add anything at all.)

you had me at "lets be patient" :lol

Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't it only when the 46 started showing up in-hand, that we found out they had the chest plate with the damage from Captain's shield?

Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't it only when the 46 started showing up in-hand, that we found out they had the chest plate with the damage from Captain's shield?

Yep, sometimes we don't find out they added something until someone opens the box but they could have some updated stuff at SDCC.

We also didn't know that the Mk46 would come with the forearm rockets.

I'm hoping that they add more to the Mk50, but in all honesty, I think this armor looks best bare bones with the TS headsculpt. I'd be in favor of them replacing the Tinker Bell wings with pretty much anything else he used in the movie.

I'm hoping that they add more to the Mk50, but in all honesty, I think this armor looks best bare bones with the TS headsculpt. I'd be in favor of them replacing the Tinker Bell wings with pretty much anything else he used in the movie.

Lol @ Tink!

But in all seriousness, ACS04 is going to happen. Reliable source! This but for the Mk. L

Attachments

• 5B4F6D4D-0F40-4400-8AD9-6D7AB85A1C65.jpeg
    5B4F6D4D-0F40-4400-8AD9-6D7AB85A1C65.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

The shoulder rockets (with the weak glue) also weren’t shown in the prototype pictures.

You sure? What is the source? (i can't figure out how to delete (this) post(s). Thank you in advance if you guys could help me.)

Accessories set number 4. It’s like MMS400. Just a product number.

As for them making it with any add on parts for the mk50..wouldn’t count on that.

Ah ok I wouldve always thought that if there were more accessories for the Mark L it would just come with the standard figure, especially at that price point.
Accessories set number 4. It’s like MMS400. Just a product number.

As for them making it with any add on parts for the mk50..wouldn’t count on that.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back