1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my. I’m out for that price unless I can build up enough RPs to at least knock it down to $300 or less. I really like the figure but that price can’t be justified.

War Machine will be the same price or more [emoji15]

That's too bad I actually like the suit (especially the shoulders as it looks seamless and clean), but I'm from Canada and with conversion/duties/shipping etc its a $600+ figure. I'm already switching my attention to Mezco and I preordered the Black Panther and Homecoming Spider man from them. Their Deathstoke is the most beautiful figure I own aside from the underrated Ultron Mark 1 from hot toys. Hopefully Mezco continues to produce quality figures and release more villains like Dr Doom,Lobo,Magneto etc. I've been rambling on an on but I think I'm officially done with hot toys.:(

Damn, did they bump up the price based on the hype alone?
I'm pretty sure that's what happened. It seems like they know alot of people have been really looking forward to both the movie and their figures that will come out of it, and are taking advantage of that.

I wish that wasn't the case but it's hard not to think that when Thor costs more than his deluxe version from Ragnarok and Iron Man is close to quarter scale prices.

Nah, I think it was because they had to redesign the figure.

I can't afford this one, unfortunately. kudos to those that are able to get it.

Definitely picking this up but not an immediate pre-order for me.

Some people need to understand that SS is the one responsible for the dramatic rise in prices. Not HT's fault that SS tacks on a huge markup on select items. Sure HT pricing in HK has increased but no where near the rate of SS pricing. I mean c'mon, SS even over charges on shipping :lol

Yeah definitely going to pick this guy up - since odds are it's one of the very last armours and I'm enjoying the comics nods in the multipurpose formats. (Lol - shame the anti-techno-ninja samurai armour didn't get a nod!) However, I'll wait to see how my usual UK-based retailer prices this one up before ordering through Sideshow. Whilst I could drop a boatload of rewards points on this guy, there's no "exclusives" label and something else might get announced down the line... Aren't we on Mk47? And rumour has it it'll be ending on Mk50?

Yeah definitely going to pick this guy up - since odds are it's one of the very last armours and I'm enjoying the comics nods in the multipurpose formats. (Lol - shame the anti-techno-ninja samurai armour didn't get a nod!) However, I'll wait to see how my usual UK-based retailer prices this one up before ordering through Sideshow. Whilst I could drop a boatload of rewards points on this guy, there's no "exclusives" label and something else might get announced down the line... Aren't we on Mk47? And rumour has it it'll be ending on Mk50?

Pretty sure there will be another new armor for Avengers 4. Just saying.

Pretty sure there will be another new armor for Avengers 4. Just saying.

Yeah that's precisely why I'm holding off on dropping all of my RPs on this one. (Though I do seem to be one of the few on here that rather enjoys the aesthetic of this particular suit.)

Their might even be another armor in this movie besides the HB. The only movie i can think of off the top of my head that he did not have at least two armors is Spiderman.

This armor has no number because it is the opening sequence armor only -- less then 2 minutes of screen time.

wouldn't that suck?

Haha! Yeah - though you're saying that on a forum where people have knowingly bought all of the HPP thus far released. And some of those got like a couple of frames of screentime at most.

I have armors with no screen time so i could live with it. The price is what really sucks but i'll pick it up i'm sure

Yeah that's precisely why I'm holding off on dropping all of my RPs on this one. (Though I do seem to be one of the few on here that rather enjoys the aesthetic of this particular suit.)

Oh absolutely. I was going to buy it .. cause the suit was actually growing on me everytime I see it. Maybe I should save my RPs for Thanos or the last.. Iron Man. lol.

This armor has no number because it is the opening sequence armor only -- less then 2 minutes of screen time.

wouldn't that suck?

Definitely have to see the movie before I even entertain a figure with this price point. I am probably out with the price already, but I'll see how it does in the movie first.

Back