1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While there are many who have to fit these figures into their budgets, including myself, there are also many who don’t and don’t care about day 1 pricing because it’s a drop in the pan. So, why wait.

Timcent’s business model is incredible imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While there are many who have to fit these figures into their budgets, including myself, there are also many who don’t and don’t care about day 1 pricing because it’s a drop in the pan. So, why wait.

Timcent’s business model is incredible imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This absolutely must be the case. Anyone paying 2x the price to get it 6 weeks early basically just has money to burn. Must be nice! For me, I view that as the money I could spend on a second figure, so I'm fine with waiting. Plus, if anything is defective with the figure, there's no real recourse if you don't buy it from Sideshow. That's a fairly big risk, imho.

Hmm, I think one of the things for me is this guy suffer the same problem as the recent Batman figures. Waist up is pretty golden and near enough spot on for what you want from Hot Toys, but the legs just don't hold up (pun intended) in comparison. They just don't seem like they suit the same body.

Who is Eric Lee?

I thought it was very hard to get the figures in HK. Waiting in long lines, etc. How does Timcent get so much stock?

I wonder what the chances are of seeing those same kind of wings on the Endgame suit? That's the one thing I probably love best about this armor, and what I'd be bummed to miss out on if it doesn't show up on the next one...

He looks much better on here. Not that I thought he looked bad before, but I think this is a truer representation of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU74F1HpNMo

wow.

I was going back and forth since the first video surfaced and then reading the comments here about some of the issues spotted and this video just measured me this figure will be awesome.

I understand the concern about the thing gaps but I think its a small price to pay for the articulation this figure can do. that first review video had him doing a full air split with no rubbing

I think if you find the right pose for this guy, the concerns some of you have with this figure will almost be classified as nick picking

Yeah it is crazy, but I tell you what if I could score a mark 5 or 46 for around $500 I’d jump on it

And this is why I pre order almost every Iron Man figure. If a figure was popular and sells out fast, no way I would be able to afford the after market pricing. I was kinda happy having to pay $650 for War Machine Mark I Diecast.

I'm just glad I bought the 46 when I did - I think I nabbed the last one in PCZ's allotment back when it was up for order. And right now I'd jump at the chance to get the War Machine Mark I Die Cast for $650.

can someone refresh my memory and tell me where in IW does IM use this blaster cannon thing that looks like a lobster claw.

I don't remember it against Thanos or in NY

can someone refresh my memory and tell me where in IW does IM use this blaster cannon thing that looks like a lobster claw.

I don't remember it against Thanos or in NY

He pulls it on Drax even though its on his left hand and not right hand (not sure if it shows up elsewhere). There was a nice shot from the recent batch of pics that recreated it. He also doesn't have the helmet on during that scene if we're looking for accuracy but I digress....
55489207_10156141902257344_3262121398973235200_n.jpg

wow.

I was going back and forth since the first video surfaced and then reading the comments here about some of the issues spotted and this video just measured me this figure will be awesome.

I understand the concern about the thing gaps but I think its a small price to pay for the articulation this figure can do. that first review video had him doing a full air split with no rubbing

I think if you find the right pose for this guy, the concerns some of you have with this figure will almost be classified as nick picking

The leg gaps don't appear to be that severe when compared to my Marks 45 & 46. I think that photo posted earlier just happened to capture a bad pose from the least flattering angle possible. I'm still holding off on getting this, but it's more due to my preference for the 46 suit than any major issue with this one.

Just realizing how much the shape of IM's blaster replicates the shape of Star-Lord's during their stand-off while SL has the gun to Spider-Man's head.

Are the guns the figure comes with interchangeable between left and right arms or are they only meant to be used the way they show it?

The reason I ask (And this has probably been brought up before) is because the full hand blaster he threatened Drax with was used on the opposite arm than they have it on the figure... Not a deal breaker because once I get the accessory set it will go back in the box and probably stay there.

He used it on his right arm multiple time in the movie too. When thanos sends those bats at him with the reality stone, if you slow it down his arm forms to it when he starts shooting

He used it on his right arm multiple time in the movie too. When thanos sends those bats at him with the reality stone, if you slow it down his arm forms to it when he starts shooting

Yep, was just about to post that too. Managed to get a quick screenshot of that for a second
Untitled1.jpg

Ahh ok, thanks... He switches his accessories so quickly its hard to keep track... Even so, they should be usable on both arms

Back