1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

It looks like the dam inner packaging from the Die Cast figure boxes.

yeah I'm not sure why they went for that texture or color, maybe they think thats the best concrete look you could get, but I would prefer white/silver metal look for these

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

yeah I'm not sure why they went for that texture or color, maybe they think thats the best concrete look you could get, but I would prefer white/silver metal look for these
You watch, there will be suits stored in bays just as you describe in AoU meaning Hall of Armor v3.0 by Hot Toys...

You watch, there will be suits stored in bays just as you describe in AoU meaning Hall of Armor v3.0 by Hot Toys...

yep, its already been said that Tony keeps his suits in Avengers Tower, so if we get a good look, there will be new bays for them :lol

If Hot Toys are sensible they ll product place all of these in "Age of Ultron" in Tonys workshop,or living space.Could be under the guise that they arehis past work,sentimentality,anything.They could even do a humorous segment where he s actually set up "Stark Toys",that tiresome insult thrown around by the dullards on Facebook.

I'm bothered that the stand has an "Iron Man 3" label in the front. I really hope you can take that off.

Just release Shotgun and then I can ignore all HT IM3 stuff

Holy ****. This is the damn packaging foam they are shipping the die cast figures in. hahahaha They have lost their lids.

I'll give them $6 dollars for 1.

Yeah, that's ****ing styrofoam! :lol

They couldn't even produce it in plastic. Couldn't they have just released every Iron Man 3 figure with that as a packaging tray/insert?

Is this really styrofoam? That can't be right.

I like the box it comes in, but not the actual product........ $60 :lol

and what the hell is up with the triangle piece as if it was some special accessory in the bundle. Now they are just ****ing with us. :lol

10450934_10152197309877344_3474376069325718221_n.jpg

Let's talk about a few weird armors for a sec.10552649_10152197309342344_5780105822017815062_n.jpg
First vertical row, first and fourth armors
Second row last armor
3rd row, 5th armor

Forgive me if they are obvious ones I missed seeing released. Gunmetal guy on the bottom looks like he has larger gauntlets or something.

Let's talk about a few weird armors for a sec.View attachment 121757
First vertical row, first =CUSTOM and third armors= WAR MACHINE so i assume you mean fourth= CUSTOM
Second row last armor = CUSTOM
3rd row, 5th armor = CUSTOM

Forgive me if they are obvious ones I missed seeing released. Gunmetal guy on the bottom looks like he has larger gauntlets or something.

All customs from HT's IM art show.

Meh I was expecting these to look better, granted they may have made them cheap since they figured nobody is gonna buy 42 of these at the price of the original armor bays. I think ill stick with my display cabinets for now.

Can't you just let me discover something new before anyone else? Haha thanks, I should have figured someone would have jumped on that question earlier if it wasn't obvious
All customs from HT's IM art show.

Can't you just let me discover something new before anyone else? Haha thanks, I should have figured someone would have jumped on that question earlier if it wasn't obvious

Sorry bud, you'll have your discovery one day ;)

Second row last armor
3rd row, 5th armor

I think you mean horizontal row, theres only 3 armors per row vertically

Second row last armor
3rd row, 5th armor

i guess that's the final product of the heartbreaker armor?

i guess that's the final product of the heartbreaker armor?

Hopefully means he's out soon, meant to be released in August. Need to decide whether I'm keeping him or not, might just get rid of all my IM's all together and just collect Marvel cosmic which is my true passion. Only earth stories I like involve Ultron really, although all the movies have been pretty good so far

.............I listed vertical row first so people would know the first thing mentioned was the up and down sections. Which is vertical.
I think you mean horizontal row, theres only 3 armors per row vertically

Back