1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

Nobody builds a 5 car garage unless they have the autos to fill it.

To run with your analogy, HT are actually building one car garages.

Plus, they haven't missed an IM suit yet. :)

I couldn't be bothered counting, but they're missing a few so far....

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

Cool story, bro. I think I'll pass on this one.

Yup lets make these before Pepper Potts!
Good call again Hot Toys!
These lame announcements are saving me a boat load of cash!

Nobody builds a 5 car garage unless they have the autos to fill it. Plus, they haven't missed an IM suit yet. :)

By that logic, Hot Toys would have to build a 42 car garage (a setup with slots for 42+ suits) to confirm they're doing all the suits. But it's individual (cheap looking) cabinets, so the better analogy for this is building a single car addition to the garage each time you get a new car.

Which means they'll just do as many as they can so long as the license holds and people are buying, and the most hardcore fan will buy a cabinet each time a new armor is released.

To run with your analogy, HT are actually building one car garages.
Last I checked they haven't stopped making suits from IM3. :dunno

I couldn't be bothered counting, but they're missing a few so far....
They've made every suit from the first two films, and have been cranking them all out from the 3rd film. You should try counting. :lol

Well that's not entirely true, many people would build a 5 car garage and only put 2 or 3 cars in it with the rest of the space for tools and work areas.

Maybe, but these are labeled 'IM3' so that would be like building and painting a room for a newborn baby and then filling it will tools instead.

These look like Styrofoam containers to me. These should have been included with every suit from the Iron Man 3.

Maybe, but these are labeled 'IM3' so that would be like building and painting a room for a newborn baby and then filling it will tools instead.

Well if they make a 36 pack available I'll believe your right and their releasing all the IM3 suits, but if they don't then imo your wrong.

:lol

I'm starting to get why other people hate the HT Iron Man line.

Well if they make a 36 pack available I'll believe your right and their releasing all the IM3 suits, but if they don't then imo your wrong.

:lol

There's been ~25 IM armor figure releases so far, I'm pretty sure I'll have the last laugh :wink1:

I think they are testing the waters with armors like Bones and Python and see what the market is like. If they make that golden number mark that I have no doubt they have already calculated, then I bet ya they will in fact will release more.

I that crap made of Styrofoam ?

What's the deal with the triangle? Did they accidentally pose the case with some of the packaging from the box? :lol

There's been ~25 IM armor figure releases so far, I'm pretty sure I'll have the last laugh :wink1:

i hope your right just cause I want Shotgun. I just dont see them making some of the more pointless suits which are just repaints or limb swaps but they may be exclusives like python and midas so you are probably right, but these bases aren't confirmation they'll make them all.

If you buy them all it would be a coin toss between you or Hot Toys having that laugh ;)

I that crap made of Styrofoam ?

Not sure, I wondered that too but it could just look like it... I guess we should find out when they are revealed and displayed publicly

It looks like the dam inner packaging from the Die Cast figure boxes.

i hope your right just cause I want Shotgun. I just dont see them making some of the more pointless suits which are just repaints or limb swaps but they may be exclusives like python and midas so you are probably right, but these bases aren't confirmation they'll make them all.

Shotgun is def high on my list as well, and I can def see them doing the other suits b/c they already have the molds for limb swaps and it's money in the bank.
There's no point for them to release these HPP HOA's if they don't complete the HPP line, though anything is possible.

What's the deal with the triangle? Did they accidentally pose the case with some of the packaging from the box? :lol

I think its to give them a curve if displayed in a line, with enough pods you can even make a circle :lol

Back