1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
def not a purchase without the tats.....the first pro to they showed had them. Very disappointed if they cut cost on that. He does come with a lot of stuff so I just may nab what I want from TA if he doesn't have his tats and the head sculpt doesn't wow me.

Yeah, kind of wish they'd just never shown the proto with tats if they aren't shipping that way. I do like the rest of it though, so I'm getting it either way.

OMG - has the headsculpt been tweaked? Does he also have this tattoo on his right arm?

Rock-Showing-His-Bull-Tattoo.jpg

I'm more inclined to believe that the tats would be there. Hot Toys might have already realized that their previous Joes didn't sell well at all, even the Exclusive Bruce Willis can be found at retail (some stores here are selling it for below SRP even). HT might already have thought that for this to sell they better make an accurate Dwayne Johnson than it is a screen-accurate Roadblock, so this could be bought even by non-Joe fans for their customs/kitbashes of other Dwayne characters.

I'm more inclined to believe that the tats would be there. Hot Toys might have already realized that their previous Joes didn't sell well at all, even the Exclusive Bruce Willis can be found at retail (some stores here are selling it for below SRP even). HT might already have thought that for this to sell they better make an accurate Dwayne Johnson than it is a screen-accurate Roadblock, so this could be bought even by non-Joe fans for their customs/kitbashes of other Dwayne characters.

If your hunch holds correct, then I will be ordering this too. Could care less about a Roadblock figure... I just want the D.J... Aka: The ROCK!!! :rock

I'm hoping OMG's pics make my hopes come true! :pray:

If your hunch holds correct, then I will be ordering this too. Could care less about a Roadblock figure... I just want the D.J... Aka: The ROCK!!! :rock

I'm hoping OMG's pics make my hopes come true! :pray:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed... while I had no problems with Dwayne playing Roadblock, I had this pre-ordered hoping it would be a great 1/6 figure of The Rock!

After him I'd be looking forward to a 1/6 Batista from Guardians of the Galaxy! :yess:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed... while I had no problems with Dwayne playing Roadblock, I had this pre-ordered hoping it would be a great 1/6 figure of The Rock!

After him I'd be looking forward to a 1/6 Batista from Guardians of the Galaxy! :yess:

And maybe they can go back and make Stone Cold Steve Austin in the Expendables line to continue the WWE subline :lol

OSR founder Mark said on our local 1/6 collectors' Facebook group that the headsculpt was tweaked and that the body is inked! LEt's wait and see -- but yey, Hot Toys! :-D

Back