1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CIMG2583.jpg

I bought this 2017 Aliens Christmas Ornament at a Hallmark store a couple of days ago.
I think it will look very good on my Christmas tree. :)

I must be hallucinating as for a moment i thought i see two ripley's waiting for me as i got home!
Someone PINCH ME please!

View attachment 371226

Finally arrived, my very first Hot Toys Figures!
Amazing quality & detail, absolutely stunning!

Now i know why this figure took so long to be released.

Why did you get two?

Why did you get two?

To me it's a unique item, been waiting since 1979 for something like this so just had to get two.
I can see these getting snapped up by many ALIEN collectors & fan's and i cannot see many parting with them in the future.

I'm hoping a KO head will appear, so i can transplant the older figure's hair onto the new head. This quickie photoshop shows it could look quite good. Repaint the hair darker and it's done.

ripley.jpg

Yeah that kinda works. And personally I'd be really tempted to modify one into an Alien 3 Ripley as well. Regardless of what you may think of the movie, I've always thought the shaved head was a pretty damn iconic and badass look for her. And the outfit doesn't seem like it'd be terribly difficult to put together either.

To me it's a unique item, been waiting since 1979 for something like this so just had to get two.
I can see these getting snapped up by many ALIEN collectors & fan's and i cannot see many parting with them in the future.
I'll be doing the same. I am still waiting for Sideshow to ship mine.

I cannot freaking wait!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah that kinda works. And personally I'd be really tempted to modify one into an Alien 3 Ripley as well. Regardless of what you may think of the movie, I've always thought the shaved head was a pretty damn iconic and badass look for her. And the outfit doesn't seem like it'd be terribly difficult to put together either.

As much flack as 3 gets its still become quite a popular mainstay in the franchise though. ANd her shaved head look is pretty bas ass and I always thought the costume design was pretty plain but also unique to Fury 161. I think you will find more fans these days appreciate 3 a lot more than outright hating it.

I would die if HT did a Fury 161 Ripley but pretty sure they wont. There is not chance of them doing an Aliens version despite it being the more iconic look for her.

As much flack as 3 gets its still become quite a popular mainstay in the franchise though. ANd her shaved head look is pretty bas ass and I always thought the costume design was pretty plain but also unique to Fury 161. I think you will find more fans these days appreciate 3 a lot more than outright hating it.

I would die if HT did a Fury 161 Ripley but pretty sure they wont. There is not chance of them doing an Aliens version despite it being the more iconic look for her.

I was with Alien 3 right up until the end. It lost me with the Queen.

I absolutely love Alien3.
d4b44b044de470ec5378349b1ffa9c99.jpg

that head-to-neck transition is like a terrible kitbash made 10-15 years ago.
luckily the rest is nice.

Back