1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

Hello :wave

A "Ripley 1979" figure is what I definitly want >> correction: NEED!!

So if everyone from Hot Toys reads this thread, add another chalk line on the blackboard. I saw the protoype images and you can count me as a guaranteed customer for it.

Then please reactivate the 2008 Nostromo-spacesuit mould and give us a also Ripley in a white pressure suit.:yess:

I honestly hope "Ripley" will find the way into production.

I wish they would have taken advantage of the Blomkamp Alien confirmation to release the specs and official pics. But perhaps the final prototype still isn't ready, likeness still isn't approved or something.

I wish they would have taken advantage of the Blomkamp Alien confirmation to release the specs and official pics. But perhaps the final prototype still isn't ready, likeness still isn't approved or something.

This would be good timing for them to release her with the Alien series getting new life.

This would be good timing for them to release her with the Alien series getting new life.

Hell, it's Ripley. Anytime would be good timing to release her but does Hot Toys care?
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

look for it..hmmmm.next year??

Look at the bright side kids…..this will most likely go up before Batman Returns. Made you all feel better for a second there didn’t I?

Back