1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

I have a feeling HT knew about Blomkamp's ALIENS sequel/Alien V before the media did and its the reason why these figures are yet to be released. The more hype the new film amasses the more these figures will sell.

Man the day they announce new marines will be a day long remembered. Just like April 3rd, 2012...Terminator Day!

I think the third pic is the most life-like. I'm hoping this means we're getting 2.0s of the Aliens/Marines as well. But, not before Wolf and Jungle Hunter please hot toys!

:drool

That'd be great, I'm a long time Alien fan and I don't have an actual 1/6 Alien yet :lol I need Ripley and Big Chap 2.0, they have to make it happen

I hope they will! I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing them eventually *even if they made the 2.0 predators announcement in 2011 lol*

What's the difference, she's on a park bench somewhere right now with 92 KeatonMan. :huh :lol

We want the marines and we want them now!!!!!!!!!!!! :impatient:

beef93d38dfa6dc9dbf14ceb3af4064098fd9fc85fcf3b37cf39943946f1f132.jpg

Good news is that Fox is going to do another ALIEN film with Neil B. directing- HT for sure will start up with Alien figures again- HOPE

If Ripley doesn't get made you can kiss any chance of marines being made goodbye. So you should be saying we want our Ripley now!!!!!

I want Ripley to come out, then the marines that I will buy ;)

God where is this damn figure!

I guess HT is waiting for the next Alien film to drop. In two years. It's all starting to make sense....

so since the new Aliens movie is a go I'm sure HT is going to make an announcement on this one soon...before announcing their next Aliens license. or i hope!

Back