1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wear protection.

12322-7175-1.jpg

You wouldn't want to give birth to one of those Sumerian Gods or anything.

I've got a friend who says, literally every week, I think its coming this week... and has an elaborate theory why.

Its been really funny week after week... after week... after month...

I've got a friend who says, literally every week, I think its coming this week... and has an elaborate theory why.

Its been really funny week after week... after week... after month...

He has a lot of time your friend!lol
Explain us his theory!!!lol

HT will probably tease, then announce, produce a prototype of Weaver as Dana/Zuul and release it, all well before Ripley ships...

Now we know how the Weylan Yutani Corp. executives must have felt like while waiting for the Nostromo to arrive.

HT most likely sent the shipment, but there was probably an Alien 2.0 on board. We all know how Ripley handles this kinda thing.

Explain us his theory!!!lol

It varies: whether its because so many Marvel figures have been released, or a dry spell is apparent, or "word on the street in HK", or its 2 months since Covenant was released, or Alien Day, or its "time" or its the alignment of the sun and moon.

[Puts on ridiculous and casually racist novelty Swami costume, consults crystal ball]

The Wise One speaks, and I confidently predict HT will release Ripley... before Christmas

51I-zj6NPfL._SX342_.jpg

...I am not specifying a year

The jokes have been repeating. Nothing fresh after nearly 800 pages. Maybe we should all just stay away from the thread until there's a figure to talk about.

The jokes have been repeating.

They've been repeating for a really long time now. Close to 57 years I think.

HT will probably tease, then announce, produce a prototype of Weaver as Dana/Zuul and release it, all well before Ripley ships...

I said this about a week ago in the Blitzway GB thread.

Alice said:
There's a good chance we could convince BW to make a Dana Barrett, have it go up for pre-order, have it delayed a couple times and actually get released before HT releases Ripley.

Back