1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you guys have the patience for reading facebook comments? I see ''view all 890 comments'' and that kills any impetus to continue right there.

these things take time.
6ufDU.jpg

Memba when Terminators, Predators and Aliens were Hot Toys' bread and butter?

Those were the best of times...the best of times indeed...

I want the announcement of Hicks 2.0 *deploys umbrella to shield from bombardment by Alien 1979 purists*

Seriously, the release of a figure they showed us 3 years ago isn't particularly exciting at this point. Squeezing 2 Alien days out of the same damn figure is pretty ***t.

and you can add the Jungle hunter 2.0, accurate 1984 Endo, New Rambo figures, Alien queen, Cain from Robocop 2, new Colonial Marines, Hover conversion Delorean and the BVS and 66 Batmobile to that list.

Last edited:
Surprise: SideshowToy has published a contest... The prize? RIPLEY

They say: "Prize fulfillment will take between 4-6 weeks."

At least we know how much long will take it...

Saw Alien in theatre on a Regal RPX screen last night and it was amazing, so much more suspenseful and intense with the large format screen and crazy sound. They played a 10 minute long mostly action/horror clip after the film from Covenant and it has me super pumped to see it now.

It helped me forget for a little bit that we didn't get Ripley yet and that Hot Toys doesn't care about the license anymore.

Saw Alien in theatre on a Regal RPX screen last night and it was amazing, so much more suspenseful and intense with the large format screen and crazy sound. They played a 10 minute long mostly action/horror clip after the film from Covenant and it has me super pumped to see it now.

It helped me forget for a little bit that we didn't get Ripley yet and that Hot Toys doesn't care about the license anymore.

I saw it last night too. I figured the 'sneak peek' would be the David/Shaw 2min thing they released on the webcast earlier that day (which they did show right after the movie). But those two other scenes from Covenant seemed decent. I wonder why they keep releasing footage though.....Hope not because they think it'll tank after initial weekend release so drum up more and more hype!

I saw it last night too. I figured the 'sneak peek' would be the David/Shaw 2min thing they released on the webcast earlier that day (which they did show right after the movie). But those two other scenes from Covenant seemed decent. I wonder why they keep releasing footage though.....Hope not because they think it'll tank after initial weekend release so drum up more and more hype!
I think it'll do pretty well, I know a lot of casual sci-fi fans that want to see it bad now, especially after the prologue footage they released, that would typically wait for the blu-ray.

How was your theater's attendance? The one I went to in Cleveland was only about 60-75% full, which sort of bummed me out. They were charging $20 though, which I'm sure deterred A LOT of people from going.

Back