1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish HT would move their ass on Big Chap 2.0. The old HT Big Chap is bonkers money on eBay. :exactly:

I doubt we'll get it. I'd love one but yes too rich for my blood on ebay. You'd think they'd release one to psuedo tie in with Covenant, but now that Balmy Ridley has said the NEXT movie will see the xeno we all love, I guess they're holding out for that but they'll more than likely squander that opportunity to utilize their Alien(s) licenses.

The Asian market is the one HT wil cater to from now on.....the European and American market are failing compare to them.

Ever noticed every major action flick in the past few years ends up having major scenes shot in an Asian country...or Asian area of the city........

So it makes total sense they would rush out the Asian characters from the most popular SW film in the past 20 years.

I wish HT would move their ass on Big Chap 2.0. The old HT Big Chap is bonkers money on eBay. :exactly:

I have no idea why the HT Big CRap is still even spoken of. The head sculpt is so godawful awful that when folks here display their otherwise terrific collections, that ugly jellybean-headed monstrosity ruins everything.

Every last copy of that abomination should be rounded up and melted down, so the plastic can be recycled for toys with far greater attention to accuracy. Like fake doggy-do. :)

s-l300.jpg

I have no idea why the HT Big CRap is still even spoken of. The head sculpt is so godawful awful that when folks here display their otherwise terrific collections, that ugly jellybean-headed monstrosity ruins everything.
Every last copy of that abomination should be rounded up and melted down, so the plastic can be recycled for toys with far greater attention to accuracy. Like fake doggy-do. :)
my long lost twin brother!

Anyway. I just bought this figure from sideshow. I sure hope she gets released soon.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SORRY Chaps, it just had to be done, especially as we have all been waiting 3 bloody years for this thing, lol! So......
164221-Happy-April-Fools-Day.jpg

Back