1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

The endo didn't come back from the dead, it's a doppelgänger

WOW!!! That sux! was so looking forward to picking up Ripley! This movie is a classic.

There's still a chance it will get released. People on this Bard end to be extremely pessimistic when it comes to Hot Toys. Only Hot Toys knows for sure if Ripley I'll be released. Personally I think the Alien version will.come out.

Wow, nearly 300 pages of comments about a figure that doesn't exist. I think I need to unsubscribe from this thread.

Wow, nearly 300 pages of comments about a figure that doesn't exist. I think I need to unsubscribe from this thread.

i know its hilarious isn't it. We keep talking about it and hot toys keeps ignoring us..:lol

Marty and Keaton Returns both took a long stretch to get released. They didn't even show a prototype of either, just Facebook announcements using the movie posters. Sure, they've shown prototypes before where the release ended up getting axed, but I can't see that happening with Ripley. Maybe Drax will even show up first, but I can't see this getting scrapped

stop.gif

Someone with "inside info" should come over and tell us why Ht hasn't shown ANYTHING yet. Someone close to Howard Chan.

Anybody?

I'm gonna do it. I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread. You watch........here I go......:(. Sigh. Tomorrow.......I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna do it. I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread. You watch........here I go......:(. Sigh. Tomorrow.......I'm gonna do it.

believe-his-lies.gif

Back