1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder when they are going to release her.....was it next month? I'm really interested in seeing what they do with this figure. It would be awesome if they had her with her wings.....instant buy for me!!!

I wonder when they are going to release her.....was it next month? I'm really interested in seeing what they do with this figure. It would be awesome if they had her with her wings.....instant buy for me!!!

They'll prob do it in line with the film release, so either right before in May or right after i'm guessing.

Well at least it gives me time to save money! After catching up with my LOTR collection I'm broke! But I just have a feeling this will be a MUST HAVE figure for me!

They're really dragging this one out, movie is out this month, come on!!!!

Any chance we could get the announcement this week? After all the movie opens May 28 in Uk and May 30 in US

Wow I feel like a foreigner. I have never ventured in the Disney section. Mostly Marvel, DC, Terminator, Star Wars, etc. Maleficent will be my first Disney figure. They should make her a DX. First DX female would look good with her evil eyes. Not to mention she's played by a high profile actress.

I'm really interested I this figure as well and I've never been interested in any other Disney one. I'm just hoping this does actually get made and it doesn't take too long for it to be released. With Hot Toys it's one thing to announce a figure, but something completely different to actually seeing it produced.

Crossing fingers we'll see this go up for pre order soon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

From the HOT TOYS Facebook page

Attachments

• 10255933_10152089717442344_7955297340079294010_o.jpg
    10255933_10152089717442344_7955297340079294010_o.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 385
I'm glad to see that the figure isn't dead! But, at the same time they told everyone to "stay tuned" for more info. I wonder when we can expect to see a release date on her.

I'm guessing we'll see her soon within a week.
She'll probably ship 3rd quarter 2015 though...maybe in time for the Blu-Ray?
LOL!

Back