1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from the movies. Man, this one was awesome! It went beyond my expectations, and now myself and my wife are ready for Hot Toys to release this figure.

I saw the movie and wasn't blown away but enjoyed it a lot. I was surprised that she had SO many costumes. It appears they're making the christening scene dress, which would make sense since it's the one from the animated movie as well. But I'd love to see a winged Maleficient as well as some of the other costumes.

just got back from the theater and loved this movie! cannot wait for the reveal! hope I'm not disappointed. Loved all her different costumes in the movie. I agree with Dave, would be great to get a winged version

Movie was better than I expected although not without holes. Jolie was ravishing, reminiscent of old Hollywood leading actresses. This will be a definite pick up for me. Can't wait to see it displayed with that other Master of All Evil, Loki.

I will definitely pick this one up- a nice break from all the Iron Man armors I usually buy.
Hopefully we see a prototype at SDCC and can have this in hand by the end of the year.

probably wishful thinking but it would be great if this had interchangeable faces:

lana-del-rey-sings-in-angelina-jolies-new-maleficent-trailer.jpg

two-new-maleficent-posters-released.jpg

1302-CVR-EW-Jolie_505x612.jpg

My guess is she'll have the face of the last pic you posted, but i'd love a second face like this...

570x350-Maleficent.jpg

Also, saw the movie, enjoyed it, she was fantastic and I cannot wait to get this figure.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this movie. Angelina the amazing Goddess ate that role up! Aside from some of the crappy cgi creatures (some were amazing, some weren't) this was a solid reinvention/retelling of the classic. definitely filled in some gaps about why she'd just show up to curse a baby! This is the first Hot Toys figure I'm looking forward to since HellBoy! Bring on Big Ang!!!!

I really like the movie, wish they could change some things, but Angelina was awesome! and I want this figure because of her!

Yeah I didn't think much of the movie, and my interest in this figure pretty much hinged on that. Angelina was good in it though, it's a shame the rest of the film wasn't at her level.

I actually liked the movie quite a bit! I felt like the previews were misleading.... to me it looked like epic battles, etc, etc. But it was far from it in a good way! It was a simple story, and Angelina was really good in it! This figure had better come with a crow! I have a suspicion that the reveal could have been delayed due to spoiler content with the figure?

I would love this character in the black catsuit with the wings!

Back