1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting really excited for this movie tbh. Praying Hot Toys doesn't muck the sculpt up on this one in production! :pray:

Getting really excited for this movie tbh. Praying Hot Toys doesn't muck the sculpt up on this one in production! :pray:

Same here. Really can't wait to see the movie and see what Hot Toys does with this figure. Really pumped.

Same here. Really can't wait to see the movie and see what Hot Toys does with this figure. Really pumped.

Amen brother! :hi5:

I just got this gorgeous Maleficient statue as a surprise gift today so now I'm super pumped for the HT figure! :rock :panic: :yess:

61GWFYYdMyL._SL1500_.jpg

The pic on this new cover looks very......doll-like, hopefully they can get it as accurate as this...

Maleficent.jpg

All covers for magazines are extremely photoshoped.
I don't think that this is even close to how she looks like in the movie :lol

Movies have enough of their own tricks to do plenty. They will make her look however they want her to look. They don't use photoshop, just programs that are much more powerful :)

I am excited to see how she looks, i'm sure she's going to be beautiful!!

I'm not so sure if she will sell super well though, since she has a very distinct look in the film and can't really be used to kitbash another Jolie figure. If the film is a hit I could see this figure being an introduction to HT for many people.

But that soulless, dead-eyed stare she's got going on the magazine cover is perfect for the soulless, dead-eyed stare the Hot Toys figure will invariably have.

Or maybe we'll get the wings first time around, official new banner poster....amazing costume design...

maleficent_ver4_xlg.jpg

Back