1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife loves Maleficent and my kids really dig the previews of the film. Actually bought the Disney Store version for my kids and it's not bad. I can only imagine what the actual HT figure would look like. Visually it's awesome and if it isn't too expensive I could be bated.

Hi! :wave

...no, there's nothing in or after the credits. :wink1:

...but in X-Men DOFP there is (after). :lecture

:)

Thanks! And yes, I saw that DOFP scene. It rocked!! :rock :rock

I made this last night. It was my sister's suggestion to draw Maleficent, because I couldn't figure out what to draw. :lol

10353111_315690925255074_1845906716919826275_n.jpg

Maleficient won't open until July 24 in Hong Kong. Probably we won't see the announcement until there.

Batman Returns is like sitting at the doctors office and seeing people who came in well after you being called in before you! SUCKS!!

Batman Returns is like sitting at the doctors office and seeing people who came in well after you being called in before you! SUCKS!!
I think the better analogy is that he's the guy from Office Space who gets moved into the closet. They stop sending him his paychecks, hoping he'll eventually take the hint.

Eh it's Batman and Hot Toys, that'll get done without question. BTTF on the other hand might be Milton...

Rarely venture into this section but being a bit burnt out on aliens and robots I decided to have a look and WOW I can't believe this is going to be a thing

I could be tempted if the price is right, the design is great and there's a distinct lack of females in my collection. Plus it would be nice to have something a little different than the usual superheroes/80's action heroes

Rarely venture into this section but being a bit burnt out on aliens and robots I decided to have a look and WOW I can't believe this is going to be a thing

I could be tempted if the price is right, the design is great and there's a distinct lack of females in my collection. Plus it would be nice to have something a little different than the usual superheroes/80's action heroes

:goodpost: I am in the same boat as you are. My collection consists mainly of Avengers related and DC. One Terminator DX 13. So this is a refreshing change. She will add diversity to my collection.

Man this movie was horrendous to bad see looks great I have a feeling Disney will make their one version of this figure

Back