1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther - T’Chaka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like this is coming. I just checked my status and my order is locked so it's processing. Strange i never got the "about to charge" email.

Got charged on the 26th and it still hasn't shipped. Its been awhile since ive ordered from sideshow but don't they usually ship right away after being charged?

Yep they do, I have heard nothing also. Figured they are just backed up after the sales or it was not actually in the warehouse yet. I'll give them until next week sometime and then give them a call.

Yep they do, I have heard nothing also. Figured they are just backed up after the sales or it was not actually in the warehouse yet. I'll give them until next week sometime and then give them a call.

Ok i wasn't sure if it was just me being antsy to get a new figure lol

The only time I ever get a slight delay between charging & shipping (with Sideshow) is when the figure is dispatched from Hong Kong and not the LA warehouse.

The only time I ever get a slight delay between charging & shipping (with Sideshow) is when the figure is dispatched from Hong Kong and not the LA warehouse.

Maybe that's what is going on.
Do you get tracking info when that happens or does it just show up before any of that is updated on your order status?

Maybe that's what is going on.
Do you get tracking info when that happens or does it just show up before any of that is updated on your order status?

Usually get a dispatched email from Sideshow with the tracking details...although sometimes the shipped confirmation email can be a little late when coming from HK. There have been times when I've found out it's on its way because of the DHL Waybill import duty voicemail....and it's still been showing as processing at Sideshow.

Usually get a dispatched email from Sideshow with the tracking details...although sometimes the shipped confirmation email can be a little late when coming from HK. There have been times when I've found out it's on its way because of the DHL Waybill import duty voicemail....and it's still been showing as processing at Sideshow.
Ok thanks
hopefully it shows up soon

Thank god im not the only one. Mine has been listed as "Payment Processing" for 2 days.

Mine hasn’t shipped either and I’m all paid up as well . I also checked my UPS app and nothing there either.

Got a shipping notice last night. But when I click the link to track it, it shows that it hasn't actually shipped yet. Hmmm.....

I'd gotten this one while it was initially released months ago, crazy how it's just now coming to the states.

Back