1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i discuss figures. you discuss me, and not even with me. you're talking about manners. :clap

Funny you say that, as you completely removed the whole conversion directed right at you when you quoted me:lol

Its all good, I didn't think it would help anyway but I tried, happy holidays P.:)

yeah look at the post you just answered to, i extended it a second later than you answered it. it might make my thought more clear.
oh and the blue word is a link to your post for your convenience in building up the chronology and remembering what i meant.

Last edited:
It still doesn't make sense buddy, look I don't want to argue with you, but if you fire shots expect return fire:lecture
ok, that return fire metaphor will actually help me here: you gave your grudge shot after a too long time for me to get immediately why you did it :slap i sit and think how nice i am, not saying anything bad about that piece of rubber for two weeks already, answering questions about materials, repping the photos - and bam! a morality post from you definitely describing me but to broad public. when i do so, it's only about a person i hate specifically for attacking me first. and i don't remember a single case i'd attack you.
i didn't argue with you, please note that. everybody kowing me long enough knows you were right - it's not even important to explore the case sometimes :lol i just commented how it looked to my eyes in case you were interested.

ok, that return fire metaphor will actually help me here: you gave your grudge shot after a too long time for me to get immediately why you did it :slap i sit and think how nice i am, not saying anything bad about that piece of rubber for two weeks already, answering questions about materials, repping the photos - and bam! a morality post from you definitely describing me but to broad public. when i do so, it's only about a person i hate specifically for attacking me first. and i don't remember a single case i'd attack you.
i didn't argue with you, please note that. everybody kowing me long enough knows you were right - it's not even important to explore the case sometimes :lol i just commented how it looked to my eyes in case you were interested.

Like I said P. its all good, we don't have to micro analyze every statement made here, I don't dislike you or mean to get you all stirred up with your panty's in a bunch lol, you can be annoyingly vocal with your distaste for figures an I get your passionate about this stuff which is good, its just after a while the constant whining and complaining even months after you have made your opinion known it starts to wear thin.

You aren't wrong about the figure ether, the figure poses like crap and they blew it with the soft rubber jaw yet again which is very disappointing at this point and at this price range. Point is you are free to complain all you want, who am I to stop you, post away, but my only suggestion was to believe you made your point known and not keep repeating it every time someone posts.

You realized that the shoe fit from the post you mentioned, then you know your taking a dump on peoples enthusiasm for a 200+ dollar purchase for no other reason than to do it, than you call me a moral *** for pointing out that your being a ****:slap

Take my advice or not, up to you, ether way no hard feelings here,
Again happy holidays to you:)

don't pay attention, i get valuable social lessons now and then from caring people who don't want to see me banned again :)

31051862974_b883349d6a_k.jpg

31051892134_e0e7913444_k.jpg

31775744291_0273b256f7_k.jpg

31775758031_ff092b513b_k.jpg

31744545452_82f3f484f5_k.jpg

31051871464_f6fb4b38cb_k.jpg

Definitely not a good picture LOL I still hope HT does Big Chap :pray:

FullSizeRender (26).jpg

This is my "found money" figure, as if I find money , I would buy him......but not in the budget...

I really like him, just wish it could be posed more...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely not a good picture LOL I still hope HT does Big Chap :pray:

View attachment 314897

I love the pose :clap

I would love to have a big chap 2.0 as well, but I wouldn't be Very disappointed if it didn't happen. Aliens is one of my favourite movies but I used to dislike the ridged dome design. After getting this figure, I grew to appreciate this design almost as much as the smooth dome of big chap so I'm in a pretty happy place right now.

Thanks guys :duff If you're not to worried about bending the seamless joints you can get some pretty nice poses out of it

Back