1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks at this BS, deterioration and rotting already? (Not mine, some one on FB).

14902703_10154703745099703_7592016618747518734_o.jpg

Looks at this BS, deterioration and rotting already? (Not mine, some one on FB).

yeah predarnold already posted that warning:

there was also this:

what if...
Neca bought exclusive rights for using decent sculpts, plastic and paint scheme on their aliens?
and now HT has no other way than to make poorly sculpted, incorrectly painted aliens made of rubber, hoping their fans will support them in these dark times of licensing issues by buying $250 pieces of their love and devotion to us collectors.

Someone could make a small business doing a recast of the bottom rubber part in plastic - looks like we'll all need a replacement jaw at some point.
I personally haven't had any real issues yet. I bought all the old ones used and they're all ok a part from a crack by the wrist of my dog Alien. Nothing more has happened since I got them. Think the climate is an important factor in have they hold up. ...But I just moved from New York to Copenhagen so don't know if that's better or worse - probably better I imagine. New York can be extremely humid and hot.
(Maybe this issue could convince the science denying ignorants that global warming is a very real thing: Climate change will make your Aliens rot! ;-))

Picked up the NECA eggs for the Ripley & Newt 2 pack but just wanted to see how they look with this...

31397263041_371a3be8ee_b.jpg

(Maybe this issue could convince the science denying ignorants that global warming is a very real thing: Climate change will make your Aliens rot! ;-))
don't know about global warming, i'd love a little local warming right now:

2l90apk.jpg

Picked up the NECA eggs for the Ripley & Newt 2 pack but just wanted to see how they look with this...
yeah they look too big for Neca anyway, i bought them to use with 1/6 specifically. but didn't test it yet, so thanks for testing and sharing :)

don't know about global warming, i'd love a little local warming right now:

2l90apk.jpg

yeah they look too big for Neca anyway, i bought them to use with 1/6 specifically. but didn't test it yet, so thanks for testing and sharing :)

Oh man that's brutal:horror

Glad to, been contemplating them for a while, they are a little small for 1:6 scale but they are affordable and the carton packaging is creative, here it is in video form if your interested

well we have civilized territories with -40 - -50C winter temperature, so my place is far from worst :)

I live in New York so I get all four seasons, winter here is hit and miss, sometimes its mild other times not so much, I have experienced -10 degrees and its not fun, can't imagine -40 to -50:thud:

Back