1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he came with a Gabriel Luna sculpt, I could totally have him waiting in my Stan Lee autograph line from time to time:
f3fc420aa79f0d96a13f5522cfb8c757.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Very nice! :clap

If he came with a Gabriel Luna sculpt, I could totally have him waiting in my Stan Lee autograph line from time to time:
f3fc420aa79f0d96a13f5522cfb8c757.jpg

Ah there it is! just remembered now I saw that pic previously when looking at earlier posts! That's a very nostalgic pic right there! I have ASM2 and Deadpool closest I can get to a pic like that is them having lunch together lol. Don't have Stan Lee and mini comics wish I did.

Ah there it is! just remembered now I saw that pic previously when looking at earlier posts! That's a very nostalgic pic right there! I have ASM2 and Deadpool closest I can get to a pic like that is them having lunch together lol. Don't have Stan Lee and mini comics wish I did.

If you do get Stan, I recommend getting the comics from Hunterdnrc. He's another forum member, and he makes great quality 1/6 paperwork. I also got my Deadpool accessories from him! You could totally have Spidey and Deadpool discussing Wham! over lunch!

If you do get Stan, I recommend getting the comics from Hunterdnrc. He's another forum member, and he makes great quality 1/6 paperwork. I also got my Deadpool accessories from him! You could totally have Spidey and Deadpool discussing Wham! over lunch! Send Hunter a PM.

Thanks for the compliments y'all! This has become my new favorite display!

If you do get Stan, I recommend getting the comics from Hunterdnrc. He's another forum member, and he makes great quality 1/6 paperwork. I also got my Deadpool accessories from him! You could totally have Spidey and Deadpool discussing Wham! over lunch!

Oh thank you I'll check him out! Right I'm prioritizing what 1/6 figure I'll get next cause there's HTs Wolf Predator Luke Skywalker who'd I'd rather have as DX with Endor version in then there's saving money for 1/6 Last Knight figures and I have a place in my heart for Cybertronians! Movie maybe a flop but those figures look gorgeous. I have a big I don't know on my forehead!

Apologies if it's been answered, but why is he called "Skeleton Driver" in the initial announcement again?

Back