1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 532530

Does anybody know if this red design in this base is from a special edition? or does it comes with the "regular" version as a sticker? Basically, I just bought this figure, used, and I don't have the red design base, mine is blue.

The entire run of figures were termed 'Toy Fair Exclusive', but the boxes differ.

Mine has a red and gold 'Hot Toys Exclusive' sticker on the front. Sideshow versions have a silver 'Sideshow Exclusive' sticker.

Looking at reviews for both versions I can't see the red stand top in any of them, and these are reviewers who take everything out of the box.

I just went up into the attic and looked in the box. The only thing I can see left in it are the spare wrist pegs.

Hot Toys' site lists only one version, which they term 'Toy Fair Exclusive'. It's the only place where I've seen the red topped stand after searching this morning:

PD15078913343pv.jpg

It's tempting to say that they just changed the stand to the black and blue one because it showed the plastic flame effects off better.

The entire run of figures were termed 'Toy Fair Exclusive', but the boxes differ.

Mine has a red and gold 'Hot Toys Exclusive' sticker on the front. Sideshow versions have a silver 'Sideshow Exclusive' sticker.

Looking at reviews for both versions I can't see the red stand top in any of them, and these are reviewers who take everything out of the box.

I just went up into the attic and looked in the box. The only thing I can see left in it are the spare wrist pegs.

Hot Toys' site lists only one version, which they term 'Toy Fair Exclusive'. It's the only place where I've seen the red topped stand after searching this morning:

View attachment 532535

It's tempting to say that they just changed the stand to the black and blue one because it showed the plastic flame effects off better.
thanks so much for looking into this. was really wondering about the base, glad got that cleared up.

View attachment 532530

Does anybody know if this red design in this base is from a special edition? or does it comes with the "regular" version as a sticker? Basically, I just bought this figure, used, and I don't have the red design base, mine is blue.
It might be a prototype for promo purposes. Got mine from SS and the base only has the AoS sticker on it.

Call me when he ditches the knockoff Ketch look and appears with his radical OG outfit.

b675f99ffb5d98cb0877b73c8c69303f.jpg

This is pretty much my favourite GR look; I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Most probably not the car though, that'd be too much. But I need the cyber-anime skull and everything. And while the actor did a good job, if they bring him back, he needs to get rid of that stache and grow his hair out, then get the skunk stripe. Robbie was envisioned as an anime-type character, and I can't see him any other way. In the current comics he's stuck under Aaron's dreadful pen and I don't even recognise all that BS.

And a Luna HS so he can fit in it :)
A Luna (Reyes) head sculpt would have been great, though for the fiery calavera head sculpt, he'd just need a version with his flaming hair "combed" back :p

But I need the cyber-anime skull and everything.
A version of the skull with more of the cyber supercharger-intake deco would look great.

Last edited:
Back