1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if this is intended as a joke but I lol'ed which doesn't happen very often.

Glad to be of service! I was genuinely answering his question.

14305370_10154426392232488_2381511060199485376_o.jpg

Thanks for posting the Hi Res pics Centrocal. Looking back on these I'm glad I ordered Robbie.

I'm curious to see how the sculpt ends up coming out on this one.

Specifically, how well external light will penetrate the flames and illuminate the eyes without having to run the LED light up function.

That was my biggest disappointment with Ultron, without his head/eyes being lit up you lost so much of the character and realism on that figure. Hopefully that doesn't happen too much on this figure since I would imagine most of us won't be constantly using the light up feature.

Can't wait to have him in hand! I think he's going to make an awesome addition to anyone's collection.

Thanks for posting the Hi Res pics Centrocal. Looking back on these I'm glad I ordered Robbie.

I'm curious to see how the sculpt ends up coming out on this one.

Specifically, how well external light will penetrate the flames and illuminate the eyes without having to run the LED light up function.

That was my biggest disappointment with Ultron, without his head/eyes being lit up you lost so much of the character and realism on that figure. Hopefully that doesn't happen too much on this figure since I would imagine most of us won't be constantly using the light up feature.

Can't wait to have him in hand! I think he's going to make an awesome addition to anyone's collection.

It's funny because the only reason I had replied to this thread, like a few others, was to ask "where's Quake"? But bringing up Ultron Prime is such a great example of a figure that needs to be lit at all times. Before I learned (from Jazz Inc videos) how to directly solder USB to my figures, I specifically bought a soap reactor just for UP. I have his head (most important part) lit as well as his chest, one arm and the base (which actually helps light the rest of the figure).

I just need an Ophelia/AIDA now. I looked and didnt see...has any one made a head sculpt for her?

It's funny because the only reason I had replied to this thread, like a few others, was to ask "where's Quake"? But bringing up Ultron Prime is such a great example of a figure that needs to be lit at all times. Before I learned (from Jazz Inc videos) how to directly solder USB to my figures, I specifically bought a soap reactor just for UP. I have his head (most important part) lit as well as his chest, one arm and the base (which actually helps light the rest of the figure).
I've been having trouble with the soldering. The plastic in the compartment melts before the metals fuse. I've been trying to figure out how to make my own SOAP adapters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I've been having trouble with the soldering. The plastic in the compartment melts before the metals fuse. I've been trying to figure out how to make my own SOAP adapters.

Yeah that's the trick isn't it. Steady hands, low heat solder, clean tips and don't melt the plastic!

You know the different ohm resistors needed to make these modifications? Well I actually heard about a few brands (don't know the name) that don't require you to use solder as the "wired" ends are basically solder. Might want to check out those?

And by the adapters, i meant the cords. If i can fashion some of those, low cost I would be golden

Ordered!:yess: Canceled Lobo for Ghostrider will hunt down lobo after this exclusive could'nt risk missng him. I used the 40 rewards from comic con code give away.:yess:I never watched this show but love my comic ghostrider and this will be a bad @$$ upgrade to my medi rider and hot toys bike.

Attachments

• ghost 2a.JPG
    ghost 2a.JPG
    814.3 KB · Views: 198
And by the adapters, i meant the cords. If i can fashion some of those, low cost I would be golden

Cords? All you need is cheap USB A to A cables, cut in half, 2 cords. The important part is using the correct resistor.

It's a very informative tutorial from Jazz Inc:

https://youtu.be/1MTphxSQygY

It's very awesome but a bit too stylized for me. It probably looks like the show version but a bit too cartoony of a design. Figure does look great though.

Back