1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why all the complaining about a Gabriel Luna head; were some of you really planning to display him without the blazing skull? :dunno

Why all the complaining about a Gabriel Luna head; were some of you really planning to display him without the blazing skull? :dunno

I sure as hell am not. No pun intended. Plus, I always display my figures as the superheroes they are, masks and all, if they have one. The only time i'd ever use any of the extra Chris Evans sculpts is if I were to ever just make a Steve Rogers. If they have a mask or helmet, I am definitely using that over the unmasked sculpt any day.

It's nice to have an option to switch it up from time to time.

Yes I can completely agree. Maybe I'm a type of collector that seldom switches out sculpts. I have never put on the HL Joker laughing sculpt on my figure. Same for the grinning Jack Sparrow portrait.

Yes it is. Its not a popular figure in Asia so stock is moving.

Im sure a lot of people are waiting for the cheaper bootleg version considering HT is a barebones release..

bc852a348007a022fb02cf23e4dbc00b.jpg

49ccbd6e26fabf8447fef5d63076610f.jpg

I actually like the look of the SS one a lot. But HT beats them on quality 99 times out of 100.

That SS ghost rider looks like someone in a bad Halloween costume.

It's nice to have an option to switch it up from time to time.

Exactly cause who knows maybe you'll want to display all the heroes sitting around in whoever's domicile (specifically yours) after they just "saved the day" eating or patching up battlewounds :) In all seriousness I appreciate the actor that takes the role and their face is shown throughout the show or movie multiple times which is another reason why I'd like their portrait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly cause who knows maybe you'll want to display all the heroes sitting around in whoever's domicile (specifically yours) after they just "saved the day" eating or patching up battlewounds :) In all seriousness I appreciate the actor that takes the role and their face is shown throughout the show or movie multiple times which is another reason why I'd like their portrait.

Dude, you just described my current display to a t! /s

Oh please I would love to see it if you don't mind?! Didn't think someone actually had that now!

I'd totally take a picture, but my toaster isn't currently working...

In all seriousness - I'd definitely have this displayed skull-on like 90% of the time.

I'd totally take a picture, but my toaster isn't currently working...

In all seriousness - I'd definitely have this displayed skull-on like 90% of the time.

Shoot nooooo!! Oh well when it is please this thread I'm watching.

See what I'm trying to do with this figure is see something that makes me like it as I've been anticipating it for awhile but sadly not all of what I would like is coming with it and that's the head I constantly mention I know. But that's what's missing for me to just say oh yes mine preordered.

The skull is great now that I've taken a longer time looking at pic at SDCC and the flames looked great from the beginning when I saw the promo pics. I just needed that one thing. I feel like I'm going to beat myself over the head once it's all sold out as I want a Ghost Rider in my collection have no Ghost Rider figure. I'm probably just going to wait to see what Wolf Predator (official 2.0) will be packing.

If he came with a Gabriel Luna sculpt, I could totally have him waiting in my Stan Lee autograph line from time to time:
f3fc420aa79f0d96a13f5522cfb8c757.jpg

Back