1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I’m checking my e-mail like 10 times a day hoping for BBTS e-mail that this guy is shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Finally got my hands on Mary Poppins!

36909266_10212001492541050_5305106169084248064_n.jpg

Anyone got a waitlist conversion?

I got mine yesterday. Sadly it’s gonna be awhile before I unbox him. I lost my display room to my kids lol. [emoji28][emoji29][emoji24]

Hope nothing's wrong that you would need replacement parts for that you waited too long to get by not opening your figure.

:D

Well ****. You bring up a excellent point! [emoji28]

I got mine yesterday. Sadly it’s gonna be awhile before I unbox him. I lost my display room to my kids lol. [emoji28][emoji29][emoji24]

Not even just a peek? As mentioned, just to make sure everything is ship shape.

Finally got my hands on Mary Poppins!

36909266_10212001492541050_5305106169084248064_n.jpg

Stellar photo.

That’s why daddy brought a nice display cabinet with locks in the corner of the living room!! Haha and all the guests can’t help to take a peak

Ok, ok I’m convinced haha. I didn’t think it’d be a issue. I haven’t heard of anyone having any problems with him yet. Have you guys?

Got my ship notification from SSC, can't wait. Flex payments makes this all easier on the wallet. Curious if there is staining issues with this Ravager, I got lucky on my Star-Lord and had no issues, hoping no one has issues with their Yondu.

Got my ship notification from SSC, can't wait. Flex payments makes this all easier on the wallet. Curious if there is staining issues with this Ravager, I got lucky on my Star-Lord and had no issues, hoping no one has issues with their Yondu.

Hopefully BBTS gets their shipment soon.

Hopefully BBTS gets their shipment soon.

Me too....I don’t know what’s even up with them..Gladiator Thor came in and there was no notice just charged. I’m not even expecting 10 day notice now.

Back