1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

What a DAMN MASTERPIECE....HotToys has simply been hitting homers.

E198DADD-F206-4040-89F4-2C6F80ABF1D9.jpg

043B9450-4E9E-46AF-BAAD-444192ECE83A.jpg

08379931-712F-4E9A-9C7F-30E596340766.jpg

DC49801F-25F4-425F-AC9F-A4418F1408C0.jpg

37D49CC1-B932-470B-A1E0-C9F411D608E2.jpg

B9638FCE-3702-490F-85E2-31189B15FAB4.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I tried to rep you but couldn’t. Wonderful photos!

389697A4-997A-4861-8153-856718F5C702.jpeg

I added a rep, those are awesome photos :clap. Might have to steal that pose. I'm waiting for Timewalker to send mine.

Thanks guys! This guy is amazing man...the last 3 HTs I’ve received are him, mk5 and ROTJ Luke and they’ve all blown me away...

Nice. Definite contender for figure of year. FedEx tracking says tomorrow. Happy happy joy joy

Just got mine on Tuesday. He's an absolutely stunner of a figure.

Didn't have much time to photograph him. Hopefully will have more time next week.

42281491885_a7415d2597_b.jpg

What a DAMN MASTERPIECE....HotToys has simply been hitting homers.

B9638FCE-3702-490F-85E2-31189B15FAB4.jpg

Had to quote so the next page to add to Spangles awesomeness. Love the pics, especially this last one !

I'm going to have to get some more photos happening once I get mine all setup again.

Didn't have much time to photograph him. Hopefully will have more time next week.

That's pretty damn good for not having much time :lol

"Don't have much time. Just two hours to prepare a set-up and one hour for taking pictures!" :lol

Had to quote so the next page to add to Spangles awesomeness. Love the pics, especially this last one !

I'm going to have to get some more photos happening once I get mine all setup again.

Thank you! And thanks for sharing ksteezy's photo. Really great pics there. And those poses are awesome. :)

"Don't have much time. Just two hours to prepare a set-up and one hour for taking pictures!" :lol

:lol I've been doing photography as a hobby for well over a decade, it really doesn't take me much time to do a photo like this. :lol

Great shot as always spangles!! I follow you on IG and is so dope the time you put in to photograph these...wish I had the will to do that, it’s probably hella fun

Incredible photos! :clap

I e-mailed BBTS yesterday to inquire about an ETA for this figure. Has anyone received theirs from them yet?

I got my shipping soon notice from Alter Ego. It's supposed to ship sometime next week.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I got an e-mail from BBTS right after posting that but it was just a canned response about them being at the mercy of their suppliers.

I got my shipping soon notice from Alter Ego. It's supposed to ship sometime next week.

Good to know! Likely means we'll be hearing from other retailers, like BBTS, as well.

Great shot as always spangles!! I follow you on IG and is so dope the time you put in to photograph these...wish I had the will to do that, it’s probably hella fun

It is a really great time! Though sometimes I go a little nutty if I can’t get a pose just right. :lol What’s your IG name? Do you put your figure photographs on your page?

Awesome pic as always!! :rock Looking forward to seeing more of your pics of him! :)

It is a really great time! Though sometimes I go a little nutty if I can’t get a pose just right. :lol What’s your IG name? Do you put your figure photographs on your page?

Elkin.cardona is my IG handle, mostly my wedding photography work with a mix of personal crap including my dolls..lol

Back