1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

God damn amazing likeliness

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Wonder what accessories will be included other than his arrow. I hope they include a "trail" to attach to it , similar to iron man's thrusters

Sent from a single point in space and time

Wonder what accessories will be included other than his arrow. I hope they include a "trail" to attach to it , similar to iron man's thrusters

I thought I saw an angry 1/6 Baby Groot with tangled arms in his Ravager's outfit as one of the accessories.

Yessssss!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I thought I saw an angry 1/6 Baby Groot with tangled arms in his Ravager's outfit as one of the accessories.

Yeah, it is. I saw it there.

I think I saw it in this video, but I'm at work and can't check to be sure:

Found the angry Groot somewhere else (not sure who to credit, sorry!):

C67B9RP_d.jpg

Looks like he's not coming with much besides some extra hands and a baby Groot. But when the likeness and outfit look this good, I'm totally ok with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love that he comes with angry Groot. The troll and another figurine is a huge missed opportunity, though, accessories wise. I'll be bummed not to have those, or at least one of those.

Is that the arrow in his pocket? I hope so, that is a key part of this character and what makes him so cool, a must have for me. I gotta say though, that head sculpt is outstanding!!

Love that he comes with angry Groot. The troll and another figurine is a huge missed opportunity, though, accessories wise. I'll be bummed not to have those, or at least one of those.

They could always add those later! No reason to assume this is the final accessory list. Worst comes to worst, they can't be that hard to make customs of.

Really wish he came with the Vol. 1 fin.
The lack of a very expressive face doesn't exactly seem correct to me, but I think it would've looked better (at least to me) if he had the option for the Vol. 1 fin.

Really wish he came with the Vol. 1 fin.
The lack of a very expressive face doesn't exactly seem correct to me, but I think it would've looked better (at least to me) if he had the option for the Vol. 1 fin.

Has it been confirmed that the fin isn't removable?

Has it been confirmed that the fin isn't removable?

There's no fin on display with him at SDCC, just some different hands and a 1:6 Baby Groot.

So, the fin might be possible but doesn't look like it.

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

There's no fin on display with him at SDCC, just some different hands and a 1:6 Baby Groot.

So, the fin might be possible but doesn't look like it.

That's disappointing about the fins. I'm no GOTG expert, but having seen both films this fin they are using was the prototype fin, which isn't the classic one he used most of the time.

Maybe someone with comic knowledge can comment on this ??

The arrow is definitely there. That's why they show him opening the coat. You can see it on other full figure shots.

Maybe HT will surprise us as a kicker when preorders start ??

Still a great figure though IMO.

I bet it turns out it is the Vol.1 fin will be underneath. The fin shown here will be held on with magnets (please please make right!) :pray:

Back