1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: Congrats again and great pics...she is a really nice figure. Just to confirm mine came with an instruction sheet. :) I only know because it's still lying around in my room waiting to be stored away :lol...I really need to get her box out of storage and put it away at some point!

Congrats on your Gamora! :)
Did you get a sealed one or was she used?
Coz I got my Winter Soldier brand new, everything still sealed but there was no instruction sheet.

Thanks! I LOVE her! I bought her off someone....he said he does not remember having the book for her. So used to having instruction books for every Hot Toy it is odd when you have one that doesn't. If someone does NOT want there's for any reason....shoot me a PM.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Finally got her! Her left elbow gets a weird white spot when bent even just a little =(, the other side doesn't have this though. I'll take pics of it later.
22365498_10210183314767742_8890259385625750102_n.jpg

Finally got her! Her left elbow gets a weird white spot when bent even just a little =(, the other side doesn't have this though. I'll take pics of it later.
22365498_10210183314767742_8890259385625750102_n.jpg

That's been a known issue since the beginning, don't bend her arms or it'll eventually tear through.

Thanks! that makes me kinda sad though

Agreed, whenever they release her.

I actually do still like this look for the character more overall, though.

Yeah, that little smirk is great. It brings the figure to a whole new level.

oh, I added the smirk in post as well as some more definition in the arms. I really wish it came with these things though.

I just need her to complete the vol 1 team. I managed to get rocket and groot ex. 2 pack from eBay and Drax is on flex pay at SS this month. I always had starlord ex. when it was first released. And only now I'm catching up. Did BBTS sell out along time ago? Or was it my imagination it was instock last week?

How is the body of the figure holding up?

Yeah I had my eye on that Gamora on BBTS too, but looks like someone finally grabbed the last one. I think now I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope HT releases the Vol 2 version.

Yeah I had my eye on that Gamora on BBTS too, but looks like someone finally grabbed the last one. I think now I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope HT releases the Vol 2 version.

Ok it wasn't just me then that noticed. I'm inpatient and just purchased one on eBay, China seller. $208 shipped using the 15% eBay cash back ($177 after cashback). Problem is that shipping estimate is about a month and his feedback is 97.8%. Taking a chance.

I just need her to complete the vol 1 team. I managed to get rocket and groot ex. 2 pack from eBay and Drax is on flex pay at SS this month. I always had starlord ex. when it was first released. And only now I'm catching up. Did BBTS sell out along time ago? Or was it my imagination it was instock last week?

How is the body of the figure holding up?

I’ve had zero issues with this figure, but admit I’ve had her in museum pose for 90% of the time. Only really move it around for photos. I’ve had since it was first released. Only figure I’ve got issues is the Sarah Connor T-1000 one, but it was bought damaged anyway.

I’ve had zero issues with this figure, but admit I’ve had her in museum pose for 90% of the time. Only really move it around for photos. I’ve had since it was first released. Only figure I’ve got issues is the Sarah Connor T-1000 one, but it was bought damaged anyway.

Good to hear, that's what pose I'll be doing as well lol. So my purchase I did on eBay from the China seller said he does not have it instock. I requested for refund and found another on eBay for $165 shipped. Complete and displayed briefly. Not bad price.

Back