1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

I normally don't buy female figures because they feel like Barbie dolls but this is too good to pass up, because the likeness is dead on (unlike the Scar Jo head sculpts) and Zoe Saldana is hot. :rock

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

I normally don't buy female figures because they feel like Barbie dolls but this is too good to pass up, because the likeness is dead on (unlike the Scar Jo head sculpts) and Zoe Saldana is hot. :rock

Yeah I felt that way too, but this one seems like a really great figure!!

She is a home run...stunning figure at a good price!

The price is really good. Plus, you're getting another amazing sculpt and tailoring.

Yeah I felt that way too, but this one seems like a really great figure!!

It's a relief that I am not the only one who felt like that.

:hi5:

The price is really good. Plus, you're getting another amazing sculpt and tailoring.

:exactly:

Are you getting whole team?

I guess it all comes down to what's going on during that time in life. I'm working on a project right now for my company (my own company) and it's expensive. However, I must get my wife Rocket/Groot. By the time you get those, and Gamora, it makes no sense to leave out the final 2.

I guess it all comes down to what's going on during that time in life. I'm working on a project right now for my company (my own company) and it's expensive. However, I must get my wife Rocket/Groot. By the time you get those, and Gamora, it makes no sense to leave out the final 2.

Thats true, there will always be those empty places next to them

​Amazing, simply amazing.

another deer in headlights brow from Hot Toys

I ordered Gamora but Im not sure if I keep that order. She sure looks great.

Ordered....the only one I will leave out is Drax...not felling that at all.

Ordered....the only one I will leave out is Drax...not felling that at all.

Maybe wait for the finished prototype.... thats what I'm doing
and best of luck with your Mark III and Avengers Thor sales:wink1:

Pre-ordered her. Was sold after I saw the film for the second time and wanted one of her. Plus, shes the only green looking thing in my collection, she'll look cool on shelf.

I will have ALL the Guardians, or none of them.
pre-ordered Groot/Rocket pack, Star Lord and Gamora, can't wait for Drax.

I will have ALL the Guardians, or none of them.
pre-ordered Groot/Rocket pack, Star Lord and Gamora, can't wait for Drax.

All or nothing, we think alike :hi5:

Back