1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

ewwwwww!
m0751.gif

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

This is a lot like the Avengers, if you're getting one, you may as well get them all. In for a penny...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Wow she looks great. Not an instant purchase but she looks better than I thought she would have.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Don't think I would be able to get her without investing in the whole team either.

Thanks, Centrocal! Wow, that video really gives a better impression of how Groot and Rocket scale. Groot is huge! Very cool. Can't wait to have those two on display. Star-Lord and Gamorra also look great. Hopefully they will retool Drax a bit, as he is just so underwhelming.

I really didn't think I'd order these but here I am, another one on the P.O. list.

I love it.

Thanks, Centrocal! Wow, that video really gives a better impression of how Groot and Rocket scale. Groot is huge! Very cool. Can't wait to have those two on display. Star-Lord and Gamorra also look great. Hopefully they will retool Drax a bit, as he is just so underwhelming.

Yeah Groots gonna be amazing just because of the sheer size of him, I think he's about 15"

Yeah Groots gonna be amazing just because of the sheer size of him, I think he's about 15"

Christ on a bike, I just bought a new display cabinet and it's 15" between shelves. Gonna be a squeeze! :lol

Loved the film. Had thought that I wouldn't be getting anyone from this film, but the film was such an amazing experience, I'm thinking about getting Star-Lord and Groot. Vin Diesel did a really good job with "I am Groot." Amazing film

I really didn't think I'd order these but here I am, another one on the P.O. list.

I love it.

I'm in the same boat :lol

Loved the film. Had thought that I wouldn't be getting anyone from this film, but the film was such an amazing experience, I'm thinking about getting Star-Lord and Groot. Vin Diesel did a really good job with "I am Groot." Amazing film

That he did, great performance

Gamora giveaway on Twitter tomorrow. You have been warned.

Chicky just said she was doing a contest for one tomorrow.

Back