1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Though she looked great at the cons, and loving the final proto pics. I jumped on this one quick, still hoping they fix Drax, I want the whole team.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

Is there an exclusive?

Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Still on the fence about collecting these. Gamora turned out amazing and if I'm being honest with myself, I would say this and Rocket are the only ones I really, really want... but I'm kind of in the mind that you need the whole team to make them look right. I liked the movie very much, just not sure I liked it enough to drop $1000 plus on figures from it.

Is there an exclusive?
If there was, the link at the top of the page would take you to it (and likewise if the exclusive is available, Sideshow's site will always direct you there). No exclusive w/Gamora.

Have to agree with those saying this is HT's finest female figure. No cause for complaint in regards to likeness, that's for sure. Still keeping my GotG orders to Groot and Rocket, though. They're really the only two that can stand alone, represent the franchise and perfectly compliment one another.

Just Plastic parts, very little handwork, no accessories. $200 sound good to me.

Fair. But I thought his height, detail and the fact that this isn't something the can ever use for anything else made me think they would jack up his price. Very happy they didn't

Just Plastic parts, very little handwork, no accessories. $200 sound good to me.

Have you not seen the Groot figure. He is a 100% custom body with amazing texture detail all over. The Hulk was only 3cm taller and while bulkier had much less going on then Groot. For him to only be $200 is shocking.

Have you not seen the Groot figure. He is a 100% custom body with amazing texture detail all over. The Hulk was only 3cm taller and while bulkier had much less going on then Groot. For him to only be $200 is shocking.

You have a point.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

Honestly, seeing both HT sculpts and custom sculpts out there, This damn sculpt looks perfect. It looks everything like the actor from every angle. I wish every figure was pulled of this way all across. This unarguably is one of the top sculpts from a "likeness" perspective ... Will be a long time before this will be bettered.

Well she's an assassin who's been through hell...she supposed to look peppy?

No I'm just getting tired of these dead expressionless figures I guess.

No I'm just getting tired of these dead expressionless figures I guess.

Agreed but they are the safe play for HT. A neutral expression is far less likely to turn off a chunk of interested customers opposed to something like GA Cap or MOS Zod.

I was sure I'd only be getting Star-Lord and Rocket/Groot but Gamora looks amazing! I'm really hoping they fix Drax up from what we've seen so far so I can order the whole team.

Agreed but they are the safe play for HT. A neutral expression is far less likely to turn off a chunk of interested customers opposed to something like GA Cap or MOS Zod.

The expressions are great, angry Zod looked way better posed as apposed to a dope eyed Zod in a flying pose ha

The expressions are great, angry Zod looked way better posed as apposed to a dope eyed Zod in a flying pose ha

I enjoy different expressions as well, it's nice to break up the neutral sculpt collection with something different every now and again. :lol

Done and ordered. YAY.

200- I'm surprised.. wish HT would do more figures at this price...

1919633_10203615424680669_321595693828294269_n.jpg

What the flying ****?

Back