1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

I'm totally in for Gamora! <3 Zoe and the character!

Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

HT did a good job on many of their haired figures... Baby Doll, Widow, Selina...

It's hair... if you're expecting it to be tip-top out of the box... ughh I'm not sure you know how hair works.

You have to futz it.

$200 isn't bad. Don't think I'll get any past Rocket, Groot and Starlord but well see

POd...sure shell still be available few months from now but in the off chance there's super limiter supply, why not. I'll just cancel and use coupon code later if I can. 4 down...1 to go....well, hopefully 2...GIVE ME RONAN DAMNIT!!!

POd...sure shell still be available few months from now but in the off chance there's super limiter supply, why not. I'll just cancel and use coupon code later if I can. 4 down...1 to go....well, hopefully 2...GIVE ME RONAN DAMNIT!!!

Listen to the man :lecture

Just waiting for Ronan.....

ETA - I should totally start a "Hot Toys Ronan Figure" thread and just put this image in the OP. Ha.

BueJ65ECMAAvxAu.jpg

Last edited:

Ordered mine. One left to go. Hopefully Ronan gets added.

PO'd!

It doesn't even look like Zoe Saldana. The sculpted widow's peak to barbie hair looks awful too. Hot Toys should give up on doing barbie hair, and just sculpt it even if it does restrict the head articulation.

It doesn't even look like Zoe Saldana. The sculpted widow's peak to barbie hair looks awful too. Hot Toys should give up on doing barbie hair, and just sculpt it even if it does restrict the head articulation.

Bought! One more to go. And I think it would be awesome to have both Ronan and Nebula to display with Drax and Gamora (respectively), but it's OK by me if HT waits 3 or 4 months to offer them - these orders are starting to pile up next March/April!

If you want to see a figure that doesn't look like her.. The Marvel Legends one

:lol

I wouldn't go that far...

Back