1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

The sword looks like it came from a marvel legends figure.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

28cm height, same as Black Widow. I really hope they make her taller. She's 5'7" in real life, plus you add those boots she's wearing and the toy should be just over 29cm.

I don't want a short Gamora. :lecture

I have no attachments to the character, but HT did such a kickass job with Gamora, it's almost tempting to pick this figure up just for the fact that this is easily the best female they've done since I started collecting.

28cm height, same as Black Widow. I really hope they make her taller. She's 5'7" in real life, plus you add those boots she's wearing and the toy should be just over 29cm.

I don't want a short Gamora. :lecture

and I dont want a tall Black Widow :lol, Hot Toys need to start getting the heights correct

ehy6ymav.jpg

this pose, but facing outward will be my out of the box pose.

Wow she's hands-down the best of the Guardians series so far. Sculpt is incredible, arms look great and the tailoring/fit of the costume has got to be a new high for 1:6 scale.

10544345_10152229548002344_1125813579433964144_n.jpg

My first reaction to seeing this photo

amazing.gif

My 2nd reaction:

101379-Jim-Carrey-I-like-it-alot-gif-GflM.gif

This one really is indistinguishable from a photo of the actor.

up_8.jpg

Fantastic looking figure I'm definitely going to get this one

Yeah, the guardians line looks to be one of the best

$10 more than I expected

$199 cool. I'll order this in a couple months with a coupon.

$199 cool. I'll order this in a couple months with a coupon.

Ya i want to do the same but am considering PO'ing now to be safe just in case it sells out. I can always cancel and re-order if its still available when it becomes coupon eligible

Back