1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

I hope they do, and where did you find out about rocket in prison costume ???

must set up my list lol new to this and have a fair few on preorder lol
she is deff added to the list

wish she had the prison costume. I know they're making a Rocket version but I wonder if they will even bother with the others.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec + P

This release is getting a fair bit of media attention, as is the mini Groot accessory :yess:
More media coverage = more sales = more figures :yess:

Wow she's hands-down the best of the Guardians series so far. Sculpt is incredible, arms look great and the tailoring/fit of the costume has got to be a new high for 1:6 scale.

10544345_10152229548002344_1125813579433964144_n.jpg

It's a great sculpt but I feel it would benefit from another head sculpt though, something with a bit more emotion in it.

Hands down the best female figure Hot Toys has done. The likeness is amazing, and also one of their best.

Wow, just wow. Buying this ASAP. I think the facial expression is totally fine. With all of that makeup they put on the actress' face, it was hard for her to even make certain expressions. one of the best sculpts. Wish whoever sculpted this would give us an actually decent Downey Jr sculpt.

She looks so sexy :)

Looks fantastic. I may end up getting two to use the body for a custom and the have the HS modded to Uhura. Now they need to announce Nebula so that the "sisters" will be able to square off. Also hope HT improves Drax

The absolute best HS Hot Toys has done so far regarding female figures. I am excited for this figure and the team.

She looks very good.

Gamora looks fantastic! Instant order. Now put her up Sideshow.

The 1/6th scale Gamora Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Zoe Saldana as Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy
- Newly sculpted head with movie-accurate facial expression
- Black and purplish-red real fabric hair implantation
- Green-colored face and body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of palms for holding sword
- One (1) pair of relax palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) leather-like suit with upper body nettings and blue colored patterns
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) black belt with holster and silver colored accessories

Weapons:
- One (1) fully extended sword
- One (1) folded up sword

Accessory:
- Figure stand with Gamora nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:

Head Sculpted by Hyeong Seok, Koh
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by Jong Hyuk, Park

Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2015

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2014 Marvel.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Sideshow just said on facebook she is going up today.

1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec...

Is it me or does the sword look super cheap? Other than that, in unfortunately not impressed. :( good sculpt but just never felt her costume was that great, though it homages her classic look. I'll wait and see what Guardians 2 brings us with her. I really wanna see Drax now though.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora Collectible Figure (Spec...

Is it me or does the sword look super cheap? Other than that, in unfortunately not impressed. :( good sculpt but just never felt her costume was that great, though it homages her classic look. I'll wait and see what Guardians 2 brings us with her. I really wanna see Drax now though.

very not amused copy.png

Back