1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else order the 1/6th scale Wild Gunman arcade cabinet from the gentleman on Etsy? I had asked him if he could make one, and he said he already had for some people, so figured a good chance they were from here. Mine shipped a little over a week ago, but haven't received it yet, and he didn't have any photos, so was wondering how the final product looks.

I have one.. you will be a little disappointed with the quality. However, mine was the first one he made... so maybe he improved. Mainly the quality of the images printed was bad. What it is... is a good start... I plan on fixing it up a bit. I’ll post some pics for you tomorrow.

Did anyone else order the 1/6th scale Wild Gunman arcade cabinet from the gentleman on Etsy? I had asked him if he could make one, and he said he already had for some people, so figured a good chance they were from here. Mine shipped a little over a week ago, but haven't received it yet, and he didn't have any photos, so was wondering how the final product looks.

Yeah, I was a bit worried about that, as I’m sure it was easier to come by the design for cabinets like Pac-Man and the like vs Wild Gunman. Oh well, I just thought it would be fun to have (though for the cost it shouldn’t be crazy to expect decent image quality.)

C8186E9B-399E-492F-B502-A482CDF4F3A7.jpg

E452F1F1-85E3-4D82-B49E-F7C0B93D0BCD.jpg

See what I mean?

Sorry I had to spread it across a couple posts. The board was being weird letting me upload pics.

I bought one of those 1/6 wild gunman. The quality is very below par. It's a good start. I totally ripped mine apart and rebuilt the entire thing. I'd say it isn't worth the price you pay for it. Stickers were falling off and very pixelated, the paint was terrible and there were finger print glue marks all over mine. Shop at your own risk. The following pictures are after the rebuild. Not quite finished yet though. I'm just waiting for the glass in the front and the new decals that are getting printed. Also I felt it needed to glow when turned on so I added lights to the wild gunman logo and a lighted screen.
dd008703327b6ef4b52fac15d8805416.jpg
894c7aa13d41a95ae67eda0c6c504129.jpg
708cdbae4c2fa871f95dd049ed6c5bf2.jpg
527e97e7488c9631f4cbcf08826cfef9.jpg

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Very nice! Maybe you could install a cheap picture viewer for the screen? The unmodified one looks really cheap and nasty. At the very least, the printing should have been laminated.

Very nice! Maybe you could install a cheap picture viewer for the screen? The unmodified one looks really cheap and nasty. At the very least, the printing should have been laminated.
What I did. Online you can find various screen shots of the game. I found one I liked than printed it out on clear sheet of plastic film. than cut them out and layed them to about 3 than I put a piece of paper as a filter behind it. For the lights I just went to the dollar store and grabbed a few led flashlights and molded them to fit the space behind the screen.

What I did. Online you can find various screen shots of the game. I found one I liked than printed it out on clear sheet of plastic film. than cut them out and layed them to about 3 than I put a piece of paper as a filter behind it. For the lights I just went to the dollar store and grabbed a few led flashlights and molded them to fit the space behind the screen.

Do you need a special printer to print onto clear plastic like that?

Do you need a special printer to print onto clear plastic like that?
There is a printing shop just down from my place that does it fairly cheep. Like 8 sheets for 9 bucks or something.

Great pics everyone this is another i'm looking into getting I have the Part 1 Marty but I really like this one too due to the great sculpt and accessories. Outfit looks stunning too even if it's not my favorite look of his.

Great pics everyone this is another i'm looking into getting I have the Part 1 Marty but I really like this one too due to the great sculpt and accessories. Outfit looks stunning too even if it's not my favorite look of his.

Why not buy a loose head part 2 and switch it with your part 1?

I too think this sculpt looks great and maybe the better of the two.

Why not buy a loose head part 2 and switch it with your part 1?

I too think this sculpt looks great and maybe the better of the two.
I still like the part 1 head even if the part 2 head is better.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The first sculpt looks amazing, my only complaint is it looks like an older Michael J Fox instead of the younger Marty it's supposed to represent.

Decided to go ahead and place my order for Marty. Should be getting him soon from Sideshow. I'll post pics and a review of my thoughts on it when he arrives.

Back