1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope the Doc gets more than one head sculpt, he is kinda limited on part II exiting the vehicle to take marty and Jennifer back etc.. I have the Part 1 DeLorean and wished it had the lightening rod. I will happily buy the second card and setup a timeline with them all just missing each other.. Mr Fusion is what sells the second car for me..

I just hope the Doc gets more than one head sculpt, he is kinda limited on part II exiting the vehicle to take marty and Jennifer back etc.. I have the Part 1 DeLorean and wished it had the lightening rod. I will happily buy the second card and setup a timeline with them all just missing each other.. Mr Fusion is what sells the second car for me..

I personally think that having a nuclear reactor is cooler than the coffee grinder myself. i agree there should be 2 headsculpts, but i doubt it will happen. I made my own lightning rod but it should have been included just like a bananna peel and can of beer should be included with the hover version.

20160917_165130.jpg
20160917_185748.jpg
photostudio_1474138356935.jpg

my current set up

20161013_113130.jpg

That DeLorean looks superb. I don't recall, do the tires already come with the Goodyear logo on them, or did you paint them on yourself?

Awesome stuff. I got my delorean not that long ago.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I personally think that having a nuclear reactor is cooler than the coffee grinder myself. i agree there should be 2 headsculpts, but i doubt it will happen. I made my own lightning rod but it should have been included just like a bananna peel and can of beer should be included with the hover version.

View attachment 300235
View attachment 300236
View attachment 300237

my current set up

View attachment 300238

That's a great looking setup :clap Convinces me I have to get that part 1 DeLorean if the hover version doesn't go into production. The DeLorean is the only vehicle I have any real interest in owning. Sure I'd get the various Batmobile's if space and money were no issue but that's never likely to be the case :lol

The delorean is the only vehicle i have interest in also and is the only vehicle i would own careless of space and money.

Goodyear logos are water decals from bad mother and easily applied. Just adding them instantly improves the look of the car. I have modded the car a little, mostly to the interior as its serverly lacking detail. I will be doing all the same mods again if and when the part2 version is released. I was really happy when i got the car, but with all the extras ive added, it really is a great scott piece ;)

The interior

20160917_190603.jpg

The delorean is the only vehicle i have interest in also and is the only vehicle i would own careless of space and money.

View attachment 300323

Your lucky to have only interest in the back to the future franchise. For me its either ecto 1 from ghostbusters or the delorean from part 2 bbtf and i don't have space for both so it'll have to be one or the other. Whilst i like the delorean in the first movie i think the hover conversion mode delorean just looks better and hot toys have included more light up features on it(if they ever release it that is!)

Oh i would love an ecto 1 but cant afford to buy that plus the 4 ghostbusters (cant have 1 without the other). Plus the delorean is my dream car, has been since i can remember so its an easy choice

Oh i would love an ecto 1 but cant afford to buy that plus the 4 ghostbusters (cant have 1 without the other). Plus the delorean is my dream car, has been since i can remember so its an easy choice

I don't think the Ghostbusters will look bad without the ecto 1. The ecto 1 will be huge I assume even compared to the DeLorean, I just don't think I have room for it. I'm planning to have the hover DeLorean with Doc & Marty in a separate case and the rest of my figures in the detolfs. Hot Toys had better put this up for pre-order soon :lol

I think you could have the GB without the Ecto-1, but you can't have the Ecto-1 without the GB. Or at least a GB.

Anyone notice the hasmat suit for the breaking bad figure would be perfect for Marty . It doesn't have the right hood but the suit would work.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

True. After 108 years, 1 year difference is pretty much on the mark. :lol

People often forget he also predicted a mlb team in miami although they were called the miami gators in bbtf2 and a team didn't actually materialise until the marlins did in 1993.

I don't understand why 108 years is such a big deal. If it was the same players trying to win for 108 years then that would be something amazing.

I mean aren't there teams that have never won this series thing?

To be honest, there's a lot I don't understand about this sport ball game.

Back