1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be great if it does include the Nike logo/swoosh, but I highly doubt it. I don't recall any other HT figures having shoe brands on their shoes.

I think I recall the AoU Quicksilver figure also initially having the Adidas logo on his shoes when displayed at conventions, but the final product ended up not having it.

It would be great if it does include the Nike logo/swoosh, but I highly doubt it. I don't recall any other HT figures having shoe brands on their shoes.

I think I recall the AoU Quicksilver figure also initially having the Adidas logo on his shoes when displayed at conventions, but the final product ended up not having it.

PD13601294140OU.jpg

He better come with a regular stand also. I f'ing hate those "dynamic" figure stands.

I'm sure he won't. It seems like most figures only come with one stand. I sort of wish they would have just kept the stands consistent with the traditional oval like the first Marty has. I don't mind the one Doc has either. I like the idea of the flight stand with Marty but I'm not sure if I'll display him that way.

It could be that the base has a reversible mat for the stand. They did that for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure. This isn't advertised to have that though.

I am sure that even if he does not come with them I am sure one of the 3rd party guys will do them

I'm planning on doing them, I'm sure a lot of the guys in here bought my stuff for Marty 1.

I was one of them plus I bought a set of goodyear decals. I will be back for the nike ones, mattel hoverboard set and another set of goodyear decals

I was one of them plus I bought a set of goodyear decals. I will be back for the nike ones, mattel hoverboard set and another set of goodyear decals

Yeah I'll have to snag the Goodyear ones off you. I got the Marty ones and it's amazing how they bring that figure to life

You shouldn't need the Mattel ones. The brand is on the Hoverboard on the pre-order page.

I'm taking a wait-and-see approach with this figure. I'm bummed that the Mags won't have Nike branding but I'm even more concerned about that sculpt, particularly the expression. It looks a lot more like Marty Jr. than Marty to me.

I'm taking a wait-and-see approach with this figure. I'm bummed that the Mags won't have Nike branding but I'm even more concerned about that sculpt, particularly the expression. It looks a lot more like Marty Jr. than Marty to me.

Hmm now that you mention it, he does have the same sort of meek and wimpy expression as Marty Jr. And it seems to come out even more when he's got the hat on, which is why I probably won't have him wearing it very much.

Marty is up for PO in Asia along with Doc, I guess HT have increased their price as they're not cheap.

I'm planning on doing them, I'm sure a lot of the guys in here bought my stuff for Marty 1.

they make a hell of a difference. Sorry for the crappy phone pic, but the figure it looks stronger, more real with them on.

This hobby lays on the little details... and the decals definitely help.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Back