1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on leaving my Marty stock. Except for maybe adding decals to the accessories.

Will have to re-arrange my BTTF setup to fit him in.

For those of you who bought the first Marty figure and are getting the new one...please keep them separate. If they were to meet....The consequences of that could be disastrous!

I foresee two possibilities. 1: coming face to face with himself would put him into shock and he’d simply pass out. Or 2: the encounter could create a time paradox, the result of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the spacetime continuum and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worst-case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localised, limited to merely our own galaxy
39362a9aa6df24e45b9cd3c80d8213e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job on the hair there Cman. Did I read correctly you also haired the cap piece? I can't seem to see the photos but would love to see that please. :)

I've never used these type of decals before, is there a video I can check so I don't mess up? Lol

I paid the balance on the invoice back on 28th Nov, and Marty still hasn't shipped. Sideshow usually doesn't take that long between full payment and shipping. Anyone else in the same boat?

Back