1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the same sculpt to me.

Definitely diggin' Marty's apparent new stand though. As mentioned, I detest those flight stands also with the malleable pole and the water diorama base almost made it seem like they were forcing you to pose him on the hoverboard.

Toyhaven:

28_hottoys.jpg

Waiting for the final product before committing. Don't think Marty or Doc will sell out anytime soon. Anyone knows if they got the NIKE licence for the Marty shoes?

I'd forgotten how bad that head sculpt was.

So is Marty coming with two stands? The dynamic "pool" stand and the basic one? It's the first time I'm seeing this stand.

Doc sculpt just a prototype, no panic. It's so long since it went up for preorder but didn't JC Hong confirm it would be reworked before release? That's the basis on which I preordered it anyway lol.

Yea hopefully it gets changed a little bit, still as excited for the two BTTF II figures as I was the day I ordered them. If not improved, at least he has the glasses to put on.

Yea hopefully it gets changed a little bit, still as excited for the two BTTF II figures as I was the day I ordered them. If not improved, at least he has the glasses to put on.

:exactly: Can't wait to get them and hopefully then the hover DeLorean.

I'd forgotten how bad that head sculpt was.

So is Marty coming with two stands? The dynamic "pool" stand and the basic one? It's the first time I'm seeing this stand.

I'd probably end up just getting a spare oval stand from the BttF Marty figure, as I much prefer those being that you can maneuver them better to get a particular angle you want for a pose and have the base still look fine, and they take up much less room. It'd say "BttF" as opposed to "BttF II", but I think it'd still work being that it'd still say "Marty McFly" and you could just think of it saying "BttF" as meaning the BttF franchise as a whole.

Did we confirm that the head is a proto? Ill get it either way....but that head is well......

tumblr_np23azlRA51rj4m7wo1_500.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They posted this. However they said something similar about keaton bruce wayne and that didnt change

2230c103b1eaa98f4e1f6caa9f7e8505.jpeg

63ac7b1d336d8d21bc82c33a6cffd9aa.jpeg

I'm all for having a wild eyed expression on Doc, but I'm just not sure what they were attempting to go for with that expression. I'm trying to imagine various poses you can put the figure in with that expression, but nothing is coming to mind. The only one that remotely does, is looking at his watch with those silver glasses on, but that doesn't even seem to work.

Hopefully it looks a bit better...in the future.

Back