1/6 George Clooney - Dusk Till Dawn - updated P.9(finished & opening for sale))

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: George Clooney - Dusk Till Dawn ( update 8.11)

Looking really good man! Please make sure it's in scale with a TTM19. I think that's the body most will use.

i used a Blitzway Scarface body. Old Seth is pretty slender.

Re: George Clooney - Dusk Till Dawn ( update 8.11)

Some photos are update! 80%

11435795.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
11435797.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: 1/6 George Clooney - Dusk Till Dawn - update 18.11( P.5 ) )

Looks better, but the forehead looks long and the part under his eyes seem slightly sunk in.

Looking really good.

Awesome work!!!

This is looking good! I'm looking forward to the finished head!

Looks better, but the forehead looks long and the part under his eyes seem slightly sunk in.

Thank you for your comments :~)
And he really got a long forhead
11440294.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks really good mate. I have a feeling that the top of the head is off, but for the life of me I can't see why.

Loved Clooney's performance!

edit: Maybe this?

clooney.jpg

Looks really good mate. I have a feeling that the top of the head is off, but for the life of me I can't see why.

Loved Clooney's performance!

edit: Maybe this?

clooney.jpg

Wow!!
Nice ....thanks for you comments !

You can see I chopped a good section off.

clooney-1.jpg

Eyes are usually center of the face.

portrait-proportions.jpg

Awesome likeness. If more tweaks are considered, I would suggest making the eyebrows less straight across and down and incorporate more of that M shape seen in the reference shots, where the brow sits lower in towards the nose than it does out where it breaks to go downwards at the temple.

clooney-1.jpg

Last edited:

Awww. Here we go again. This is starting to resemble the Daniel Choe Inception hs thread. 30 different people with 30 different opinions are going to start offering suggestions about how to make this the perfect sculpt and run the poor guy ragged when no one is actually paying him to sculpt this. He is showing us his interpretation of Seth Gecko. Everyone sees things a little differently. Go ask 10 witnesses to a crime what they saw and you'll get 10 different answers. Which is why we have 50 different sculpots each of RDJ, Bale, Ledger, Willis. et al and they all look slightly different and yet are obviously who they are supposed to be.
1249358wwqu8i2is58dqci.jpg

Or look at this-the facial proportions are way wrong and it is highly stylised but you can tell who it is and it is insanely cool.
Let the guy sculpt his head and show us when it is finished. I will buy a copy whether the eyes are dead centre of the face or not.

What ever.

______

Awww. Here we go again. This is starting to resemble the Daniel Choe Inception hs thread. 30 different people with 30 different opinions are going to start offering suggestions about how to make this the perfect sculpt and run the poor guy ragged when no one is actually paying him to sculpt this. He is showing us his interpretation of Seth Gecko. Everyone sees things a little differently. Go ask 10 witnesses to a crime what they saw and you'll get 10 different answers. Which is why we have 50 different sculpots each of RDJ, Bale, Ledger, Willis. et al and they all look slightly different and yet are obviously who they are supposed to be.
1249358wwqu8i2is58dqci.jpg

Or look at this-the facial proportions are way wrong and it is highly stylised but you can tell who it is and it is insanely cool.
Let the guy sculpt his head and show us when it is finished. I will buy a copy whether the eyes are dead centre of the face or not.

Back