1/6 funky coloured socks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have received the fabrics with the test print.

The silk is a pain to work with but man, a silk tie simply looks amazing. This is the ultimate tie I always wanted to have for Joker. For me ties are something special. I love my tie collection and really wanted this to be perfect.
I will go with the 45 % silk 55 % cotton though because it is still shiny but far more easy to work. And lets not speak of the price. :lol Maybe a very limited run of 100% silk ties, depends on interest. Dont know if there are more people like me that are so crazy about ties. :lol
I will do one of each over the weekend and open an extra thread by Sunday maybe Monday...

I am definately crazy about ties - love to see how it turns out you know i'm interested for 100% silk.

I have a pretty cool tie collection.... of ties i've 'borrowed' from my dad hehe

Yeah, same here. However I have started to buy my own ties last year. I prefer the thinner ties. Also my ties always have a little popup girl at the backside (in the triangle)... This has become kind of my trademark. :lol

Just an example all my current favorites are from CG:

photo.php

We are referring to ties for our Joker figures right.....? :lol :wave
I'm fine with a blend, but interested in seeing an all silk version as well.

Silk tie this weekend too. I had to rework everything because I have ordered the fabric too short. :slap :lol

I have to order some new fabric this week and will order some new fabric for a second run of socks if there is still any interest. If you are interested, please post here to give me an idea how much I have to order. Thanks. :)

Back