1/6 funky coloured socks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Movie accurate 1/6 Joker socks

I just wanted to say that, for the Nurse Joker customs, I think these socks added a much-needed splash of color to an otherwise quite monochromatic figure (almost completely white outfit, white shoes, white makeup, light-colored flesh tones in the arms and legs, etc.).

The improvement isn't just for screen accuracy's sake - it adds quite a bit of aesthetic value as well!

^^^Agreed. I know there are those that mock this thread, but these socks are a must for the nurse figure imo.

Lets be honest, it is kind of rediculous to replace a pair of socks you can rarely see (tubes for original Joker), however I am obviously not the only one who wanted them being replaced as I have sold the first 30 pair within a few days. :lol
The full socks on the other hand were really something I wanted for my Nurse as I hated all the other solutions (mostly plain black socks).
Are there really people mocking about this? I always understood it in a friendly "hey see how crazy we are"- way... :dunno

Oh all the remaining orderers go out today. Once again, sorry for the delay. University really kicked me out of the shoes before my vacation.

I never denied I am crazy or ridiculous when it comes to the Joker or BB/TDK - I bloody am! hahahaa

See! That right there is why I love coming to visit this community! I feel I'm amongst my own kind. Sure we're obsesive about minor details, but we're fun! As long as the their are things to correct, count me as a happy camper. :lol

I have done the last socks over the week. These are about 15 pairs of each (howeversome might to be sorted outagain). If anyone is still interested in a pair PM me over the weekend as I plan to put them on ebay.
Also if something is wrong with your socks, dont hesitate to get in touch with me. I have had not even one complaint about quality issuesor something like this. I was expecting far more, hence the extra 15 pairs of each... :lol
Btw: I have ordered the test pattern for a certain tie today. Expect a thread comming soon. Still nothing new on suspenders and shirt.

I'm looking forward to hearing more Chris! Oh, btw, I never did receive that pm from you. Try e-mailing me. =~)

Oh sorry mate, forgot to come back to you. We really need to get this started. :rock

:goodpost: :yess: hoping to erase the bad tie experience had with BV...

You are addressing one big issue there. BV and I agreed that I will take over the project. However I never got an order list neither any money from him. I honestly have no idea how to solve this issue.:monkey4

I have 3 pairs of tubes and 5 pairs of full socks left. If anybody is still interested in getting these you should get them now. I doubt there will be enough interest in a second run later.
All remaining socks will hit the bay next week, however I would prefer selling them here.

:duff

Back