1/6 funky coloured socks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ordered some fabric a few weeks back. The only thing I have ever received was 2 meters of the 1/6 socks. Everything else I got screwed, dontknow why but this seems to become a new attitude. My second printer did not deliver anything so I had to oen a PayPal disput. Anyway there are two meters left, but the color differs as well as the size so I am working on a way to everything workesd out. If I were you, I would want my socks to look identical to the ones I have bought a year ago.

I am currently toying with the idea, that everyone who has already purchased a pair is getting a 2 for 1 discount. So if you bought 1 pair, you would be able to switch it to the new one. For the crazy guys who bought 4-8 pairs(8was actually record :lol ) I need to work out something more special. :lol

All in all the new proto should be available soon and I am going to reopen the order list by August-September, so you will have your socks in Q3. Because of all the printer issues, I cannot offer fullsocks anymore and this will most likely be the last run, except we get a 3.0. :lol

I have ordered some fabric a few weeks back. The only thing I have ever received was 2 meters of the 1/6 socks. Everything else I got screwed, dontknow why but this seems to become a new attitude. My second printer did not deliver anything so I had to oen a PayPal disput. Anyway there are two meters left, but the color differs as well as the size so I am working on a way to everything workesd out. If I were you, I would want my socks to look identical to the ones I have bought a year ago.

I am currently toying with the idea, that everyone who has already purchased a pair is getting a 2 for 1 discount. So if you bought 1 pair, you would be able to switch it to the new one. For the crazy guys who bought 4-8 pairs(8was actually record :lol ) I need to work out something more special. :lol

All in all the new proto should be available soon and I am going to reopen the order list by August-September, so you will have your socks in Q3. Because of all the printer issues, I cannot offer fullsocks anymore and this will most likely be the last run, except we get a 3.0. :lol

:rock

I'm down for 2 pairs

I wonder if the new shoes will be better off with full socks though (if they involve full TT feet going into the shoe?)

Good point. I will make them a little longer just in case we get feet, however I would not go with a full sock but a tube instead because of the seam. Check the socks on your Nurse. Despite all my attempts to get the seam as thin as possible they still fit barely in the sandales. No way I can make full socks that will slip in the shoes properbly. Thats why I do believe that HT will not go with a full sock and feet combination too btw... Hope this made any sense with my more and more limited english. :monkey1

Back