1/6 funky coloured socks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im still interested in a set of suspenders and would definitely buy a tie off you!

Haha nice one - counting on HT to continue to make that mistake eh? lol

Oh I have made this stupid joke in every relevant thread just to remind people there are alternatives.;)

@ alpha

Ties and suspenders are still wip. I have ordered the tie fabric too short in length and had to reorder. The suspenders didnt work with the car foil I originally planed to use as i did not like the white edges from the material. Anyway, I will have something new comming there. I will now make them of double layered fabric without any stitching. i already tried that with white fabric and it seems to be the way to go.
I also do these in 1/3 (guess it is allright to post as Bobby already posted about it too). But the turnaround time for getting all the material to me is about 6-8 weeks. Plus I still have to finish Selina and Nurse... :medic

I got dozens of PMs over the last months people asking me to do a second run. I have now ordered fabric for enough pairs (about 50 people pmed me over the year and I have now ordered for 100 pairs). I have final exams from Jan 16 to 25. Afterwards I have some commitments to fullfill and than I will do these (somewhere in the middle of Feb). Whoever isinterested, send me a PM or pst here and I will put you on my interestlist. Nothing final until you have to pay. Its just to ensure that you wont miss them.

BTW:Sorry Nova. But thanks for the reminder. :lol :duff

I was just wondering if you are still taking orders for these socks.

If so, I'd love to get on the list for a pair of full socks.

Nice work, by the way, they look great! :wave

(Tried to PM you but your mailbox seems to be full.)

A second run will be offered within the next 2-3 weeks. However the new print turned out to be a little smaller and different in colour, so I need to make a new proto before. No full socks this time most likely, as these will be offered later. As I never charge for shipping, I thought people wouldnt mind ordering them later...

HI Chris

Me and Rick have been trying to get in contact with you for ages dude, what's going on? Are you still doing the costume or have you quit it - please let us know, this has been dragging on for so long that we deserve an answer right?

PS sorry to write this on your thread but I had no other choice - I guess your email and pm are broken cause you didn't get back to us.

HI Chris

Me and Rick have been trying to get in contact with you for ages dude, what's going on? Are you still doing the costume or have you quit it - please let us know, this has been dragging on for so long that we deserve an answer right?

PS sorry to write this on your thread but I had no other choice - I guess your email and pm are broken cause you didn't get back to us.

Hi man,

Maybe spam? :dunno did you send me a PM here? Do you have my email? A PM is comming your way, so we can get in touch. Sorry.

:duff

thanks mate - pm received - I just sent you an email :)

Last edited:
Back