1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I plan on getting v2. Overall it looks improved, but I'm unsure if I like the v1 sculpts better or not.

head sculpt still not exactly what I was hoping for, but at least its better then the version 1. so i'm gonna be buying this now.

They're selling these to promote their new store in beijing first. I'm thinking maybe next the end of November when they'll start taking preorders. Shouldn't cost any more than the old version.

Trust me, most of us always judging even before the item is officially announced. V2 will be better indeed comparing the 1st one. I am absolutely getting the second one and hope not too many defect on this time. Bill should ask the vendor who did MJ 45 red and white instead of 23 white and red...those are looks cheap if we compare them to 45.
Hope Bill will give extra jersey such as black or Home alternate.

Excited & disappointed at the same time :lol

I really wanted a proper different sculpt for v2.

Does anyone know what the shipping costs to the US from Enterbays site? Im getting this asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea i know, well i found out about this hobby in like July and it was all because of the original Kobe. Im sure most of you have seen me posting questions on here like crazy lol. I cant wait man! Thanks to all those updating stuff here. This will make a nice bday gift to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever happened to this first ever teaser "neutral" sculpt?? I thought at first EB's gonna use this sculpt for the 2.0. This is Kobe for sure.

I thought there might be a chance EB might use that sculpt for v2. That sculpt doesn't super impress me though.

kobe v2 looks awesome...anyone heard rumors that they are opening a store in the U.S.?

Back