1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update My Enterbay NBA Collection.

MJ - The King
n0hw.jpg

LBJ / BG / KB - The Nominees
cmm6.jpg

All of Them
92i8.jpg

No Space to Display the Backboard :(
3lem.jpg

PS. Waiting List for Pre-Order
- New Kobe 2.0

Okay, I ordered it from the EB website, but now I'm not sure what I ordered. Did I order v1 or v2? I think I might email EB.

Edit: Nevermind. It's v2.

Did not read :lol

Last edited:
i think i'm gonna wait until bbts has it up for pre-order. i got the hoop from them and it was well packaged.

Hey Lawrence, if you don't mind me asking, how much shipping does enterbay.com charge?

Yeah, I think it's $45 worldwide shipping from Enterbay.com. It's pretty cool that you US peeps have EnterbayUSA.com though. I guess US peeps can save quite a bit ordering from there. I wonder when EnterbayUSA will get stock in for the v2 Kobe?

Not that old. It's got the EB hoop. Is shipping free for US peeps on EnterbayUSA.com? If so, that's a nice $60 saving. Plus they have the sold out Kamen Rider if you're into that thing.

yeah i saw that. i figured they won't release on the US site for a while... thank for the shipping info tho, that's actually not that bad.

anyone here from CA who ordered from them before? did u ever get a tracking number? how long did it take? thanks

the version one kobe jersey looks absolutely horrid! it's like he's wearing a potato sack. so glad they improved on the fit.

Pretty excited for v2, but I really wanted a figure from the early release China batch. I remember I preferred my v1 figure from the early release batch (exclusive version with the silver shoes), compared to my 2nd v1 figure (normal release). Difference's might have been subtle, but made quite the difference to me.

The Hong Kong one right? 45$ shipping to the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It will probably on BBTS at some point.

Pretty excited for v2, but I really wanted a figure from the early release China batch. I remember I preferred my v1 figure from the early release batch (exclusive version with the silver shoes), compared to my 2nd v1 figure (normal release). Difference's might have been subtle, but made quite the difference to me.

Have you gotten a shipping confirmation from enterbay?

Back